Former Pm Cumar Cabdirashiid Sharmaake comments on Upper House elections

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Adeer CCC should focus on his health and new family. Thank you for your service but you are no longer needed in Mogadishu.

Adeer CCC should focus on his health and new family. Thank you for your service but you are no longer needed in Mogadishu.

He's more experienced politically and more connected diplomatically then most politicians from your regional state so actually he has most to offer to all of your country Somalia. He's probably the only likable MJ politician out there

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
He's more experienced politically and more connected diplomatically then most politicians from your regional state so actually he has most to offer to all of your country Somalia. He's probably the only likable MJ politician out there

I don’t recall asking for your irrelevant opinion. :idontlike:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
May be It was good puntland to get ride old guide .
I wish they get ride of Faroole too
President Deni is great leader
And he is leading puntland into greatness
All the best to puntland

Horta why somali politicians tweet in English why not tweet in Somali ?? likes your opinion towards Somalis or foreigners?? :wtfdis:

Walahi I feel like our politicians want to talk and impress white westerners with their political PR social media posts truly disgusting and shameful :snoop:

Trending