Former PM And Puntland President AbdiWeli Gaas Speech On Somaliland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree with what majority of what Abdiweli Gaas said. He shouldn't shy away from 'clan' or 'tribe' though. Somalia had a civil war along clan lines and 'power'. To deny this would make Abdiweli Gaas seem like an incompetent leader.

The only workable solution must address and accomodate clan and power or else it's bound to fail. We didn't have a civil war along colonial lines, so it's an irrelevant solution. Any solution outside or not addressing clan and power, must be dismissed and told to leave any meeting.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree with Abdiweli Gaas any recognition of Somaliland will have to come through Somalia because the borders belong to Somalia and is recognized as such by all global organizations. Any secession outside this framework will never happen. But he was right even if Somalia does allow somaliland to secede, it will need to come thru a referendum, where each 5 state in the north must vote for it and have 90% in favor so it can be seen as the will of the people.

How is these Isaaqs going to secure 90% approval in in awdal-ssc-makhir separately? It's impossible

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I argue that Somaliland has been negative force in Somalia and therefore any independent state will only make Somaliland expand it's negativity at a regional or continental scale. I told these Somaliland thugs, follow international law, respect Somalia borders, while keeping your secession aspirations and start playing a positive force in Somalia and develop your state profile first and in return ask that Somalia respect Isaaq Wishes, but they won't, these kunts are smoking some heavy shit doing things backwards everywhere and then they want to blame us for their incompetent leaders.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr Osman Proposal for Puntland Independence sounds far more logical and more sellable to Puntites and Somalis. Why?

1. My solution is a 'treaty' and it will conduct union reviews every 25 years intervals across a 99 year treaty. This means we respect were apart of Somalia but will only return when the conditions are suitable in the South. It respects the wishes of our unionist that we didn't cut the cord completely. It addresses our growing secessionist elements.

2. It respects the Somali people unionist wishes and sounds more credible that if PL save itself, it can return to save all Somalia later, rather then all of us dying together or sitting idly due to the incompetence in the South.

3. It takes the international community concerns on-board about a 1 Somalia and our model still shows we are dedicated to it and will contribute towards it through-out our 'treaty' status.

4. If South has failed for 100 years, we developed our state profile locally-regionally-globally and the world won't have to rely on 'test n see' but has 100 year track-record to review to be confident that PL will be positive force regionally-globally. If for some unforeen reason PL fails and the South succeeds, we still can return back into a better functioning Somalia to help us.

My treaty solution for Puntland is a blend of positives while mitigating multiple risks, where everyone can walk away satisfied.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntitequeen will be like finally a REAL solution where everyone benefits

Excited Family GIF by The Voice Australia

Every 25 years Puntland will do a Federal union review on Somalia, it will be called a 'once in a generation' after all we won't be back for another 25 years if the conditions are not suitable. The Puntite team will enter Mogadishu and 'scan' the situation across rule of law-good governance-international confidence-socioeconomic development-Security.

The Federal Babies of Puntland who GREW UP and running to their Parent

200.gif

The Puntite Team entering Mogadishu every 25 years

Slow Motion America GIF by Discovery Europe

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Imagine how much could've been completed in terms of our social and hard infrastructure goals, if we applied this model in 2009 till 2023. That would've been 14 years well spent, where-as what do we have to show now? going back n forth with the SFG who's doing economic isbaaro like aideed taught them with humanitarian isbaaro on Baydhabo. Is-gabgabsi the only winner is the South, so they can 'drag' us down to their level not Puntland.

I argue that Somaliland has been negative force in Somalia and therefore any independent state will only make Somaliland expand it's negativity at a regional or continental scale. I told these Somaliland thugs, follow international law, respect Somalia borders, while keeping your secession aspirations and start playing a positive force in Somalia and develop your state profile first and in return ask that Somalia respect Isaaq Wishes, but they won't, these kunts are smoking some heavy shit doing things backwards everywhere and then they want to blame us for their incompetent leaders.
I'm fact I predict if they ever got independence terrorism would sky rocket in somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntitequeen. Why u think PL can only access NGO? non governmental!!! becuz we can't strike deals with nations or access international loans to build our social and hard infrastructure, so the only people we can speak with is non governmental. This is a big factor why our development is so slow due to the political in-fighting with the SFG. Non-governmental only deal with humanitarian issues majority of the time. PL needs development assistance and therefore we need access to nations and international creditors, this 99 year treaty will achieve that.