Former Minister Hassan Hundubey says Rooble is a moriyaan and a dictator

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We will deal with the traitor Rooblaawe like Khayre Mursal is ready to go Farmaajo already secured 82 MP Vote of no confidence only 100 to get rid of him

:russ: This is the N&N former minister Hundubey gone crazy after getting sacked by PM Rooble, the poor man went on a Twitter rampage typing countless posts begging PM Rooble after losing his job, kkkkkk perhaps nacaska mooge Farmaajo should employ him now :icon lol:.

TekNiKo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I cant wait until the 18th of September when NISA declassifies the information

5FB1BBF6-AF6B-44A5-AC6D-FCBC6F915A29.jpeg

This is so pathetic and shameful. Sometimes it's better to take your L quietly instead of spewing so much xaar.

TekNiKo

VIP
he is still the current minister, fadlan change the title
Poor guy is abroad for medical reasons and lost his wasaarad as The millionaire Elite hotel owner took it over with force with Rooble backing. They tried the same shit in Mama Khadija HQ but were met with heavily armed Duufaan and Waran soldiers and failed to bring that midgann Bashiir Goobe to the HQ. Fahad and Yasin werent having it. So yes, Hundubeey is useless now abroad.

Poor guy is abroad for medical reasons and lost his wasaarad as The millionaire Elite hotel owner took it over with force with Rooble backing. They tried the same shit in Mama Khadija HQ but were met with heavily armed Duufaan and Waran soldiers and failed to bring that midgann Bashiir Goobe to the HQ. Fahad and Yasin werent having it. So yes, Hundubeey is useless now abroad.
:ufdup: Stop the lies NISA-HQ is under PM Rooble and tomorrow Bashir Goobe will be crowned and than farmaajo will be implicated and taken to court for the killings of yariisow and ikraan.....

Trending