Former HiirShabelle President makes tawbah to his Aabo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Cali Cosoble encourages all HAG to make tawbah and visit the grave of Aabe Siyaad

Hawadle wa dad halaal :rejoice:

He is bootyclapping for the boon who killed thousands of his people and tried to replace them with cagdheer refugees, for a mere ambassador post?

At this point saying hungriya meel xun la galay would be a major understatement😭💀

Hawiye goormay dawlad noqonayan?
What does Darood contribute to Somalia’s government? They don’t even pay taxes🤣

If HSM surrounding himself with his kin is not dowladnimo then can we call Afweyne’s government dowladnimo?
B662F02A-BB52-438E-9DC0-1E1599386A11.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He is bootyclapping for the boon who killed thousands of his people and tried to replace them with cagdheer refugees, for a mere ambassador post?

At this point saying hungriya meel xun la galay would be a major understatement😭💀

If HSM surrounding himself with his kin is not dowladnimo then can we call Afweyne’s government dowladnimo?
View attachment 270467
Dont dare compare MSB AUN who was an iron fisted dictator who rules Somalia with an iron fist to a tin pot Halane puppet that cant even pass Afgooye.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Xaarwadle walahay dhib baa haysta, my advice to them is if they cannot defend east Beletweyne from Iljeex and they lost west Beletweyne to Gaaljecel, Buleburde to Baadicade and Abgaal has taken capital and presidency, walahi they should invide Rer Caabudwaaq to defend them again, walahi oo bilahi we will fumigate the Iljeex, but they have to pay us.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

View attachment 270467
That's minor nepotism. I'm surprised that's all.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP

View attachment 270467
Wow, who would've thought Siyaad's goverment was still functionin, does that mean all his relatives are good (somewhat capable) administrators? Anyways if HSM completed his job I don't give a f*ck if he puts Ted Cruz on a seat. Results are important anyways.

What's your source?
CC6017CD-5EDF-4FEC-92F5-F3C62C1AA924.jpeg

He died peacefully in a hospital . The moryaan caydiid was killed by a 12 year old.
I can attest he died clinching a fist full of xaar. He had a cardiac arrest while taking a dump in a small Nigerian shack. I’m sorry for your loss wll🙏🏽

This is the shack. AUN aabaha Siyaad
7605CE85-8572-4A7F-A729-9CB62740B547.jpeg

Wow, who would've thought Siyaad's goverment was still functionin, does that mean all his relatives are good (somewhat capable) administrators? Anyways if HSM completed his job I don't give a f*ck if he puts Ted Cruz on a seat. Results are important anyways.
If you call big fucks up after another that led to its ouster “functioning”, then it was functioning just alright🤣 HSM’s admin is delivering results and proving lies propagated by CBB left and right.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
If you call big fucks up after another that led to its ouster “functioning”, then it was functioning just alright🤣 HSM’s admin is delivering results and proving lies propagated by CBB left and right
Siyaad goverment ran perfectly fine until his later years. The ouster was there bcuz armed millitas didn't want him to rule they wanted to rule. We all saw where that took us. Siyaad's era id say 1976 was the peak of modern Somalia country. Jalle Siyaad was different kind of leader, no modern leader and can hold up a candle to his achievements.
AUN The Best President in Somali History

View attachment 270535

I can attest he died clinching a fist full of xaar. He had a cardiac arrest while taking a dump in a small Nigerian shack. I’m sorry for your loss wll🙏🏽

This is the shack. AUN aabaha Siyaad
View attachment 270536

If you call big fucks up after another that led to its ouster “functioning”, then it was functioning just alright🤣 HSM’s admin is delivering results and proving lies propagated by CBB left and right.
Aun , he died in a high class hospital. Caydiid on the other hand died in a shameful manner, in the hand of a 12 year old warlord .

Last edited:

View attachment 270467
To be fair that was towards the very end, Siyaad was basically a mental patient towards the end when things spiraled out of control.

Latest posts