Former Gedo region governor Cisman Moalimuu says pro Farmaajo troops attacked his house last night

These yaryars are actually victims how you getting bullied by some Reer diini who got chased out of galgaduud and galbeed.

Farmaajo must be cornered and not allowed to flee Mogadishu. If he and Fahad want to start dagaal after the process is finished they should immediately be thrown in the harshest prison alongside their fellow Shababi’s.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Alshabaab's connection to warlord Farmaajo-Terror is getting obvious,the faster it gets closer to the election deadline.

I noticed Xarmaajo is no trippling the kill orders and is passing it to his Alshabaab funder Fahad almost every other week now, sometimes he uses both of his mercernery groups without both realizing what the other group's mission is.

The retards has has many NISA mercerneries who also work at night 4 Alshabaab to do his dirt work and even create intimidation and Scare tactics

The failed Ex glorified Banadir governor needs to be monitored and watched closely by the Bandir residents before he kills all his openents. He is desperate and knows his chances of Re-election is out of the picture.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The traitor who praised Madoobe will be gone soon inshallah:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
They are trying to keep him from going to ceelwaaq-told ya farmajo won't be happy till he sparks civil war within beesha-They are scrambling to turn Gedo into prison,goes to show they never really had plan for anything-just making it up as they go.

TekNiKo

VIP
The traitor will be dealt with who is pro Madoobe, I hope they get him next time seems they took my advice to shoot these traitors :rejoice:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Reer galgaduud who lost everything to hg can not keep reer gedo hostage-pretty soon it will kick off,the turtle migration will begin soon

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They are trying to keep him from going to ceelwaaq-told ya farmajo won't be happy till he sparks civil war within beesha-They are scrambling to turn Gedo into prison,goes to show they never really had plan for anything-just making it up as they go.
We’re very fortunate dictator Farmaajo has the brain capacity of a child. It’s very much like Trump in America in that we’re lucky the wannabe dictator failed so miserably at having any plan beyond the next week/trying to get some mercenaries from Ethiopia/Eritrea.

I think this experience has made us all more wary of the next Kacaanist. We’ve taken for granted that Presidents will hand over power gracefully. We can’t rush into one man one vote elections across the country. The Somali people are too easily mislead by false prophets posing as their saviours. The whole country was celebrating Farmaajo embarrassingly. Across all tribes

We need a very long process on building a constitution everyone will abide by, law enforcement and not allowing the SNA to be used as a political weapon.

TekNiKo

VIP
How is MrCheese betrayed and why does he have to remain loyal to the Cheese
It is like someone from your clan praising Siyaad Barre in Hargeisa do you think the people would tolerate that?

TekNiKo

VIP
Reer galgaduud who lost everything to hg can not keep reer gedo hostage-pretty soon it will kick off,the turtle migration will begin soon
You are from Garissa and trying to divide MX you ilkadheere hypocrite. HG dhalfahood ka deg nacaladyahay.

TekNiKo

VIP
Madoobe is not Siyad Barre. He’s the rightful leader of your ghetto which has been hijacked by Ethiopia and Farmaajo
If he rules it why cant he step foot in Gedo? If you love the Kenyan traitor so much maybe you fan take him to Baraxley where you can feed him ayax, hes not welcome in Gedo :pachah1:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Bidenkulaha
His silence makes people think he is some sort of master planner-but no it is just he can't speak well so he hides-no plan strategy at all,today's parliament shows that-what ever those around him come up with he goes with-insecure scared little man ayey wax nooga dhigayaan,bet you he calls bixi adeer 🤣