Former Coldoon supporters upset after Jamac Dubad documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
They are asking why is 25 killed in Jamac Dubad worth more than 16,789 killed in Ogadenia.

upload_2019-4-10_14-4-47.png

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
They support him when he's criticizing Somaliland and call him nationalist but when it's their leaders turn he's a qabilist:ehh:.

That's why the Anti - SL crowd on here are stink of horse manure. Why I don't pay attention to their threads. hypocrits

Bohol

VIP
They support him when he's criticizing Somaliland and call him nationalist but when it's their leaders turn he's a qabilist:ehh:.

It is only some sections of the Ogaden who are related to jailed Iley. Majority of his supporters are other Somalis anyway and as you can see attacked Duqbilow.

It is only some sections of the Ogaden who are related to jailed Iley. Majority of his supporters are other Somalis anyway and as you can see attacked Duqbilow.

I read the comments and i saw that almost all people who spoke against Coldoon are Ogadeen and other Daroods aswell. The funny thing is, they all highlight that he is a double faced "idoor" with cuqdad, i mean the guy spread many years somalinimo amongst the people, were one of the first "idoor" who criticized SL with no support from even his subtribe during that time, he never said or made anything tribalistic, but they still call him a hypocrite qabiilist.

Somalinimo doesn't exist and the very few that sincerely believe in it like coldoon, are treated like that from the many hypocrites who claim to believe in Somalinimo.

Coldoon is not a hypocrite, but a sincere, naive idiot.

Bohol

VIP
I read the comments and i saw that almost all people who spoke against Coldoon are Ogadeen and other Daroods aswell. The funny thing is, they all highlight that he is a double faced "*****" with cuqdad, i mean the guy spread many years somalinimo amongst the people, were one of the first "*****" who criticized SL with no support from even his subtribe during that time, he never said or made anything tribalistic, but they still call him a hypocrite qabiilist.

Somalinimo doesn't exist and the very few that sincerely believe in it like coldoon, are treated like that from the many hypocrites who claim to believe in Somalinimo.

Coldoon is not a hypocrite, but a sincere, naive idiot.

He is not naive he knows about the reality of underlying tribalism among Somalis. He mocked those who were making noises like Duqbilow reminding them he interviewed what happened to their ONLF families and that makes him "tribalist".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending