Former chairman of Somalia central bank Yusur Abraar under HSM Gov visits Borama

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
No way lool...I bet she didn't bother to to come through Hargeisa? What with those gestapo modern mooriyan and their isbaaros.:lolbron:

Welcome home eddo, although she was/is such a naive and idealistic person. I remember when said, why do I have to help Reer Borama when I can help Reer Muqdisho or Kismayo who are more needy :childplease:

Bohol

VIP
No way lool...I bet she didn't bother to to come through Hargeisa? What with those gestapo modern mooriyan and their isbaaros.:lolbron:

Welcome home eddo, although she was/is such a naive and idealistic person. I remember when said, why do I have to help Reer Borama when I can help Reer Muqdisho or Kismayo who are more needy :childplease:

It is good that Gadabursi whether in Somalia gov or Sland should prioritize their city. More fat pockets coming to the area = more developed Borama and Awdal.

ReeBorama

Are they allowed? Aren't they seen as an enemy and traitors? Although Borama isn't like the rest of SLand

It sure isn't like the rest.

But yeah it's a little complicated and quite treacherous for some of our most educated and brightest qurbe-joog minds.

Some if not the fast majority are ardent Somali wayn idealists that grew up in Somalia at the height of the Republic who, naively still hold this romantic and principled idea of the good old days.

By coming home they risk the chance of being seen as jumping ship and going on board with SL idea and entity. Some are enticed to do so, others join on their own accord. But by hook or crook, clan loyalty and dignity comes first before any. Although, some, like Ahmed Samatar have went further and have somewhat shat on the reputation of tolka while ironically, his brother Abdi is still holding his post. He was very instrumental in the Somali elections.

ReeBorama

It is good that Gadabursi whether in Somalia gov or Sland should prioritize their city. More fat pockets coming to the area = more developed Borama and Awdal.

Did you watch that Wadani event the other day when Ayan Ali Xusen, Former minster Abgaal and former FM of Sl in Dahir Rayales gov were joining wadani?

The old guy with the grey hair was basically blew the lid on such treachery and said a lot of Somaliwaynist Ree waqoyis who work and have worked in diff Som Govs, specially the ones close to this regime come in and out of Sl and Hargeisa without anyone bothering them?

This is the kinda shyt I hate, the double standard munaafaqnimo:O27GWRK:

Bohol

VIP
Did you watch that Wadani event the other day when Ayan Ali Xusen, Former minster Abgaal and former FM of Sl in Dahir Rayales gov were joining wadani?

The old guy with the grey hair was baiscally saying a lot of Somaliwaynist Ree waqoyis who work and have worked in diff Som Govs, specially the ones close to this regime come in and out of Sl and Hargeisa without anyone bothering them?

Nah I didn't see it but I watched Ayan Ali Hussen joining speech in YouTube. Yes double standards exist, the Sland project became a joke nowadays anyway ever since UDUB left. Everyone knows ain't no recognition coming. It is mamuul goboleed in reality.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

Borama doesn't have an airport, how did she get there l? Did she drive via Djabouti?

Lol

Also SL controls Borama, habartaan in aan fooda kusoo dhagno oo jeelka mandheera u taxaabno biyo noogu fudud

The old guy with the grey hair was basically blew the lid on such treachery and said a lot of Somaliwaynist Ree waqoyis who work and have worked in diff Som Govs, specially the ones close to this regime come in and out of Sl and Hargeisa without anyone bothering them?

Horta isn't awdal the most corrupt part of Somaliland?

ReeBorama

Borama doesn't have an airport, how did she get there l? Did she
Borama doesn't have an airport, how did she get there l? Did she drive via Djabouti?

Lol

Also SL controls Borama, habartaan in aan fooda kusoo dhagno oo jeelka mandheera u taxaabno biyo noogu fudud

Lol yeah she probably come through Jigjiga. Certain GBs are sacred sxb!
Mida kale, ma Habaryartaa Nimko Ali ayay kintirka ka goysay, maxad kaladhka usoo qaban ma xoolaad ku leedihin hadayna aaminsanayn sheeko baralaydan ree Hargeisa? Kaftanka inaga soo hagaji sxb haddii kale khaakh tufuu calyo walee!
And never state the obvious, Sl ayaa Borama maamusha looool wtf. If anything, and we go along with yr FKD lines, its Borama that manages the schizophrenic tendencies of Laanta:drakelaugh::lolbron:

Saalax Bidaar

Lol yeah she probably did come through

Lol yeah she probably come through Jigjiga. Certain GBs are sacred sxb!
Mida kale, ma Habaryartaa Nimko Ali ayay kintirka ka goysay, maxad kaladhka usoo qaban ma xoolaad ku leedihin hadayna aaminsanayn sheeko baralaydan ree Hargeisa? Kaftanka inaga soo hagaji sxb haddii kale khaakh tufuu calyo walee!
And never state the obvious, Sl ayaa Borama maamusha looool wtf. If anything, and we go along with yr FKD lines, its Borama that manages the schizophrenic tendencies of Laanta:drakelaugh::lolbron:
Aar aniguma af garanaye waxaanad soo tirisay iga walla in aan midh ka fahmin ee bal hakuu macanato.

Laakin sual Nimko Ali xay ahayd? Ma anaaba aqaan

ReeBorama

Aar aniguma af garanaye waxaanad soo tirisay iga walla in aan midh ka fahmin ee bal hakuu macanato.

Laakin sual Nimko Ali xay ahayd? Ma anaaba aqaan
:deadrose::deadosama:
Loooooool sorry sxb. I would have replied with a more clear and simplistic response but dont ever threaten my edo. Hanjabaad digaaga ayaan ka yara booday.
Nimko Ali waxa la yidhaa mid halkan ingriiska joogta who have made a career out of her kintir oo cadaanka wax kaga cunta.

Good day suldan!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Horta isn't awdal the most corrupt part of Somaliland?

:hillarybiz: Reer Awdal are some of the most trustworthy people in the Somali penninsula. That's not much of an accomplishment though when you come from a nation so high on the corruption index. It's like winning by a margin in the Special Olympics.

Where did you get such a blasphemous idea from? In what way though before I blast you back across the gulf of Aden? Blody J jaanjaan:icon lol:
I heard they are, on many somaliland news outlets, apparently there is widespread corruption and the governor hardly ever shows us to address grievances.
:ulyin:

Saalax Bidaar

:deadrose::deadosama:
Loooooool sorry sxb. I would have replied with a more clear and simplistic response but dont ever threaten my edo. Hanjabaad digaaga ayaan ka yara booday.
Nimko Ali waxa la yidhaa mid halkan ingriiska joogta who have made a career out of her kintir oo cadaanka wax kaga cunta.

Good day suldan!
Jaw! Meel lagu halaagmay baad ka sheekaynaysaa. Allow Alle

who is this clown, another Suldan eber miyaa?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Jaw! Meel lagu halaagmay baad ka sheekaynaysaa. Allow Alle

who is this clown, another Suldan eber miyaa?
Rageedi weeye kkkk did he lie doe boowe he said " intee ruunta lasuu sheego habaa qaxno dheee so hoogaha yar maqnaan maayno laakinse somaliland miyee somaliland noqon wallahi oo billahi inay jilib censored noqon"

:chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron::pachah1::dead::deadmanny::dead1::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.