Former 130 SSC rebels from buuhodle join somaliland army

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
More will come just wait, they are all fleeing the biometric registration with their ghost soldiers. The dude who "defected" from Taleex claimed he had 300 men turned out to only 36 soldiers:ftw9nwa:

End of March won't find no dhullo soldier in PL anymore SL can waist resources on them and pay for ghost soldiers it's SLs loss, personally I want all of them to defect permanently.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Nimankaan tiirka hala geeyo, they deserve bullets, you should never trust a soldier who defects. You're suppose to defend your land till the last breath, it's rule no.1 of being a soldier.

More will come just wait, they are all fleeing the biometric registration with their ghost soldiers. The dude who "defected" from Taleex claimed he had 300 men turned out to only 36 soldiers:ftw9nwa:

End of March won't find no dhullo soldier in PL anymore SL can waist resources on them and pay for ghost soldiers it's SLs loss, personally I want all of them to defect permanently.

You seem huttburt #waist

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
More and more dhulos are seeing the light and becoming lander :patrice:

they should have their own party in SL
Your title is wrong, they were already Pro SL, nothing new. They only allied with Cambashe. It is a Hayaag militia

There’s more pro SSC activity lately, we’ll have to see what Faisal Falalug has been up to in Buuhoodle in regards to the large Cali Geri, Khalid and Nur Ahmed militia’s he’s combining.

Last edited:
Your title is wrong, they were already Pro SL, nothing new. They only allied with Cambashe. It is a Hayaag militia

There’s more pro SSC activity lately, we’ll have to see what Faisal Falalug has been up to in Buuhoodle in regards to the large Cali Geri, Khalid and Nur Ahmed militia’s he’s combining.

For some reason I thought NiicleAxmed lived in EasternSool/SouthSanaag. They live in Hawd

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Nimankaan tiirka hala geeyo, they deserve bullets, you should never trust a soldier who defects. You're suppose to defend your land till the last breath, it's rule no.1 of being a soldier.
we are not playing chess we are playing shogi,samurai shit,taking the enemy’s forces and using it against them.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy

Damm!! The tears on this guy. They will also be baptize in the togdhere river and become full fledge landers

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Niicle/Nuur Axmed I thought you knew my wierd Northern slang. Lime DhabarMacaan/EastSanaagians

What the cross you guys are talking about
our butthurt friend tried to say landers use crosses in their graves like christians i told him since most dhulo are already landers maybe they use it too
:trumpsmirk:

Trending