Forgotten Muslim Millenia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Nikka Islam successes in history is in the back-drop of a 'dark age' world, they had something new n relevant for its time period, unlike other societies who stagnated. But now secularism is the 'new' thing and leading the world, why? cause it's a 'new approach' not an 'old' one from history. If u really want islam to succeed, u need a 'revolution' that brings a new Islam or else it's going to become 'stale, boring, and ppl will end up leaving it'

@Nikka Islam successes in history is in the back-drop of a 'dark age' world, they had something new n relevant for its time period, unlike other societies who stagnated. But now secularism is the 'new' thing and leading the world, why? cause it's a 'new approach' not an 'old' one from history. If u really want islam to succeed, u need a 'revolution' that brings a new Islam or else it's going to become 'stale, boring, and ppl will end up leaving it'
"Today I have perfected your faith for you, completed My favour upon you, and chosen Islam as your way."

No, thank you! We rather listen to the All Almighty who created us.

Muslims quite literally created the scientific method. My point was that religion and science being diametrically opposed comes from a European christian experience that is then projected on to every other religion. Your assertion of superiority of Secularism is a separate matter.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Muslims quite literally created the scientific method. My point was that religion and science being diametrically opposed comes from a European christian experience that is then projected on to every other religion. Your assertion of superiority of Secularism is a separate matter.

Islam desperately needs not 'i hear i obey' mentalities ' but a i hear and ill investigate' mentalities. U really need scientific, logic first interpretators like al mutazilas, not these idiots u have now who make islam dumb down to 7th century. That's my two cents, noone will really believe in islam if its not using the brain first. If god is true, he isnt stuck in the 7th century, that's an idol god, a true living god will accept all generations and their social growth as it shouldnt bother him after all he is god.

As we get smarter, our view of god should change, doesn't mean god has changed, our intelligence has. In a 1000 years in the future, i dont want them referencing our generation understanding of god, they should've progressed. I think a true living god will judge each generation on how well they used their brain not repeat other generations and be lazy thinkers.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
"Today I have perfected your faith for you, completed My favour upon you, and chosen Islam as your way."

No, thank you! We rather listen to the All Almighty who created us.

U haven't contributed much lazy thinker other then i hear i obey crap.

Islam desperately needs not 'i hear i obey' mentalities ' but a i hear and ill investigate' mentalities. U really need scientific, logic first interpretators like al mutazilas, not these idiots u have now who make islam dumb down to 7th century. That's my two cents, noone will really believe in islam if its not using the brain first. If god is true, he isnt stuck in the 7th century, that's an idol god, a true living god will accept all generations and their social growth as it shouldnt bother him after all he is god.

As we get smarter, our view of god should change, doesn't mean god has changed, our intelligence has. In a 1000 years in the future, i dont want them referencing our generation understanding of god, they should've progressed. I think a true living god will judge each generation on how well they used their brain not repeat other generations and be lazy thinkers.
You assume the Islamic view of god is false because the religion began in the 7th century. This is a assertion bring your proof. Islam is for all man kind and for all times.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Nikka your video is funny talking about a 'large muslim population'. The world isn't run by who is largest in number. One person in the west consumes and produces what 1000 people in africa need to combine. You need to change your view. That's why a small country like qatar/uae control Somalia. It's not about population size. U think very primitive.

You are missing the point of my post which was to dispel the myth of the Islamic scientific enterprise ending with the fall of Bagdad when it continued well into the 15th century.

What do you think of Islamic scholastics that adhere to orthodoxy (e.g Ghazali, Taymiyyah)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Nikka no offence im not tryin to be difficult but if your god is from the 7th century and ur teachers are stuck using 7th century ppl as guidance, then your god isn't a true living god for all time, it's a 7th century god with 7th century teachers for a 7th century population. The world will stop progressing if we all copy the past u dummy.

Democracy is older then Islam so by your logic it is no longer applicable. The only thing that matters for any legislation is weather it works and because we have a system of Fiq the shariah remains relevant and up to date to address any modern circumstances.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Democracy is older then Islam so by your logic it is no longer applicable

But democracy is always said 'it's not perfect but their is no better working alternative' similar to how 4.5 is viewed in somalia 'waa xal not xaq' meaning it's the only workable solution even though it's not fair n just

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The 4.5 system is not shariah so your comparison between the two is moot.

Shariah is man made, none of that can be found in Quran. It's sourced partly from hadith that came 200-300 years later on the account of 'what men apparently said' loooooool 'hebel hebel ayaa mohamed yiri' is man made. The rest is sourced from scholars. All man made. These ppl weren't prophets dummy.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Nikka where is your god, apparently he 'exists' if something exists he should be 'located' also, every attribute of your god ends up in a circle of non-existence. U say god can't be seen or heard that's non-existent, u say god isnt born, u say god is outside of time, outside of time equals non-existence it's like someeone arguing where they were before they were born. That's non-existence. Anything outside time = zero no life no existence.

Apparently allah is the first and the last. That can only be understood within 'time' something at the beginning and end is applicable to time not outside time.

Last edited:
@Nikka where is your god, apparently he 'exists' if something exists he should be 'located' also, every attribute of your god ends up in a circle of non-existence. U say god can't be seen or heard that's non-existent, u say god isnt born, u say god is outside of time, outside of time equals non-existence it's like someeone arguing where they were before they were born. That's non-existence. Anything outside time = zero no life no existence.

Apparently allah is the first and the last. That can only be understood within 'time' something at the beginning and end is applicable to time not outside time.
Allah is the first in that he is the originater of creation. Al-Aakhir is the one who has neither begining nor end. Allah was before creation and he always will be. Again I don' know why you are going on a hysterical rant about god when that was not the point of my post.

The fact still stands that the only thing that matters for any legislation is weather it works and because we have a system of Fiq the shariah remains relevant and up to date to address any modern circumstances. Stop moving the goal post and debunk my posted videos instead of going on an unhinged rant about Shariah and Allah.

Trending