Forgiveness is important how many of you ask others for forgiveness?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I will go first.

@KingSolo i apologise if I hurt your feelings this is just a debate I did not realise you would become so emotional and stop talking to me which reminds me of a girl I use to know whenever she would lose a debate with me she wouldn’t speak to me for days.

can you find it in your heart to perhaps forgive me people have different opinions it doesn’t warrant a person to stop speaking to another person cause they don’t share the same views.

real men should be able to debate without holding a grudge it was only yesterday that you were telling me you were going to pray for me and today you don’t want to speak to me which is a shame cause I genuinely thought you were sincere about praying for me i was taken aback by your compassion which doesn’t seem sincere, I guess more fool me.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I saw a debate between you and @The Good and I agreed with his points which made you very upset and you responded by saying to him breather stop causing fitna, I did not know the gravity of the situation and how it made you feel.

will you continue to hold a grudge or will you forgive me for Allah sake?

How do you expect the most wise the master of the day of judgement to forgive you in the next life if you won’t forgive his creation in this life?
I don't do sin first of all, but debating with gaalo and making them emotional I will never forgive them for the sole reason that they are non-believers.

I usually don't engage in long debates with people since it wastes my time.

Lmao
You apologies right away when you know your wrong so that you don’t have to ask for forgiveness.

Example: “i think there was a misunderstanding between us ...”, don’t blatantly say sorry.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't do sin first of all, but debating with gaalo and making them emotional I will never forgive them for the sole reason that they are non-believers.

I usually don't engage in long debates with people since it wastes my time.
You don’t do since? Do you believe that you are infallible :dwill:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I don't think me and @KingSolo have a problem with another. I guess I went to far with my anime banter lmao and then it got heated on that thread

:samwelcome:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You apologies right away when you know your wrong so that you don’t have to ask for forgiveness.

Example: “i think there was a misunderstanding between us ...”, don’t blatantly say sorry.
The reason why I am apologising to @KingSolo is cause yesterday he was showering me with dua and today he decided to hold a grudge and not speak to me due to a disagreement kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Not a grudge just check your dm's . I didn't want to engage in that thread anymore no hard feelings here
You can hold on firmly to your grudge, I asked for your forgiveness in public if you don’t want to forgive me in public then take your grudge to the grave.

I won’t apologise to you for having a different view to you and if you are so emotional then why come on SS?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
No I won’t check dm I have publicly made an apology to you and I want you to give me an answer in public and explain to me why you choose to stop speaking to me while holding a grudge?

Exactly what I wrote in my DM

"I'm more than happy to talk to you on another thread just not that one. I don't want to entertain silverL's nonsense thread

I don't agree with your points but at least you were consisted with them. I don't hate you or despise you the debate was just going circles I hold no hard feelings. I hope that makes sense.Also stop sneak dissing with the " acting like a woman I know " I'll have you know I'm a man who just doesn't like fitna doesn't mean I'm scared of anyone. Would you argue with someone who you felt was purposly missing or ignoring your points I doubt it "

I stop engaging with anyone I feel is being deceitful when it comes to things such as in the Original thread. I made my points as clear as I possibly could , there was no point going on it was just causing fitna and I stand by that statement. I wasn't interested in throwing for feces around in that thread.

I don't agree with your points I think your POV is hurtfull and unIslamic but I dont keep grudges I just wanted to stop the fruitless arguing

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Clearly my duas have been working cause look at you asking forgiveness. I told you fajr duas are the strongest with isha!!!Your first messages to me were insults now look at you !

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Exactly what I wrote in my DM

"I'm more than happy to talk to you on another thread just not that one. I don't want to entertain silverL's nonsense thread

I don't agree with your points but at least you were consisted with them. I don't hate you or despise you the debate was just going circles I hold no hard feelings. I hope that makes sense.Also stop sneak dissing with the " acting like a woman I know " I'll have you know I'm a man who just doesn't like fitna doesn't mean I'm scared of anyone. Would you argue with someone who you felt was purposly missing or ignoring your points I doubt it "

I stop engaging with anyone I feel is being deceitful when it comes to things such as in the Original thread. I made my points as clear as I possibly could , there was no point going on it was just causing fitna and I stand by that statement. I was interested in throwing for feces around in that thread.

I don't agree with your points I think your POV is hurtfull and unIslamic but I dont keep grudges I just wanted to stop the fruitless arguing
I beg to differ I think silver L made very valid and reasonable point at the end of the day you should expect people to have different views you shouldn’t be a tyrant and try to impose your views on others then stop talking to them when they don’t capitulate to your demands that’s very effeminate

Lmao
I beg to differ I think silver L made very valid and reasonable point at the end of the day you should expect people to have different views you shouldn’t be a tyrant and try to impose your views on others then stop talking to them when they don’t capitulate to your demands that’s very effeminate
Are you apologizing or not sxb :kodaksmiley:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

Stop with the misgony LMFAO

Nah she didn't you can't be hypocrite and complain about other hypocrites it dont work like that. Using the libya video as a chance to score qabiil points is pathetic . Anyways I'm pretty much done of this topic , unless you have formed a new opinion on this lets end it here.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Clearly my duas have been working cause look at you asking forgiveness. I told you fajr duas are the strongest with isha!!!Your first messages to me were insults now look at you !
I don’t think your dua’s were genuine cause to make a dua for someone else means the person making the dua is compassionate and accepting of others shortcomings and tolerant and to be blunt you have flagrantly displayed that you are far from being tolerant to other and will attack other or stop speaking to them for holding different views.

Trending