Forgive me father for I have sinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
A few years back I was a real playboy, I was hooking up with somali chicks left and right, whether it be formed friends or strangers. And no I didn't have sex, I need to keep my purity for marriage. At most we went to second base before parting ways, mainly due to her understanding that I wouldn't budge on the no sex part.

My beautiful face with my wonderful afro is having me tested by shaytan maybe, don't dive into the pussies young geeljire, keep it pure, a struggle to keep.

Also on another note, how is your no sex till marriage pledge as somalis going? I am also starting to get insecure about keeping a lady until marriage, I feel like all they want to do is f*ck and part ways, and I don't want any arranged marriages either, any advice?

Sore feet brings forth the rambling.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A few years back I was a real playboy, I was hooking up with somali chicks left and right, whether it be formed friends or strangers. And no I didn't have sex, I need to keep my purity for marriage. At most we went to second base before parting ways, mainly due to her understanding that I wouldn't budge on the no sex part.

My beautiful face with my wonderful afro is having me tested by shaytan maybe, don't dive into the pussies young geeljire, keep it pure, a struggle to keep.

Also on another note, how is your no sex till marriage pledge as somalis going? I am also starting to get insecure about keeping a lady until marriage, I feel like all they want to do is f*ck and part ways, and I don't want any arranged marriages either, any advice?

Sore feet brings forth the rambling.

I didn't know you are a girl. Istaqfurulaah

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It's a constant a debate for me. Even though I'm not that religious I still find myself not Doing any major sins.im not sipping henny,not smoking,and not fucking.

I have been close a couple times but I would start thinking " damn fam you gonna go to hell, this really haram" so than I just abort.

I'm 20 and I don't plan on getting married until later like maybe high 20s or low 30s. When I'm educated and accomplish my career goal(to become a doctor)

Until than I'll try my best to curve these females. And try to become a better Muslim. Hopefully I don't f*ck up and get with a random .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts