Foreign ministers Yusuf Garad supports impeachment of xaaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Xaaf order that he should not to be arrested, here's another clip of him still adamant that the man on the picture is a messenger and he refuses to apologise so keep making excuses for a man who slandered the messenger of Allah

I'm not making excuses. If thats the case then he and Xaaf and everyone who is defending him should be killed asap i dont defend murtads.

I don't understand how someone could think trying to destroy a gov a few months into their lead isn't anarchism? If you succeeded in kicking them out what do you think some of them will be working towards when the new government is put in place? Support the government try to lobby for what you believe in and let them finish their term like people around the world do. If you just work to destroy them from the beginning others will do the same and that'll ruin all the progress.

The country is not stable enough to afford another C/Yusuf type of government that will go out to destroy everything we worked so hard for.

Judging this government just by the few months they have been in power they have done so much incredible damage that right now civil war is brewing, never mind giving them 4 years to complete their term.

This despotic nepotism riddled government is beefing all the federal states including Somaliland, this is something that has never happened before. What we are seeing right now is the early signs of rapid disintegration unless something is done urgently to stop this rot.

Mogadishu that was the only safe haven were people could speak out freely against the crimes of the TPLF has for the first time since C/Yusuf turned into a exclusive Xabashi canton like the other cities in Somalia, 2 generals were killed the other week for speaking out as well as a war veteran that lived there peacefully being handed over to the Xabashi's.

When Farmaajo miscalculation produces this civil war (I would argue that's his plan to move the capital as people predicted long before), the blow black will not affect the MX living far away in the safety of Gedo and other rural areas, it will specifically effect your people that are in close proximity.

Let me remind you at times of great fitnah as a result of injustices and corruption as we see today on a scale never seen since the civil (even C/Yusuf government did not practice such nepotism and corruption), people loose their damn minds as well as their iman.

They will collectively seek revenge and the people that will bare the greatest brunt of this will be yours for allowing themselves to be used by Farmaajo, the betrayals of the 90's are still fresh in people's mind, the only difference is that at that time it was just HG, now it's the entire HAG.

That's right, Farmaajo has used Kheyre to strike beef with Xawaadle, Gaaljecel, HG, Abgaal and now Gungdhabe joined, this on top of the beef with Puntland, Jubaland, Somaliland as well as South-West.

He didn't even spare Murursade, he has completely sidelined the sub-clan that warlord Qanyare hails from, in fact they began to openly and naively blame that entire sub-clan for holding the rest of Murursade back, not knowing without Qanyare no one would have even took murursade serious, he is the one that put them on the map and protected them during the crazed 90's were only brute power was used.

I don't know how much you know about the internal deep politics, but this beef is very public, if you have any parents or grandparents belonging to the murursade sub-clan of Qanyare you won't get a single government post, several conferences have been held already about this.

If only you knew the deep rippling damages that are being caused by this administration that's using your people as a shield for all their Machiavellian like dirty work, you would have been entirely disgusted by this and very scared for their future.

The longer this continues without a successful coup, the much worse it gets, I have no faith that this government will suddenly learn from their lessons and do a U turn. I supported them much more then you do right now, but I can no longer ignore the clear writings on the wall.

@Inquisitive_

How is sh sharif making a comeback who is currently supporting him?

A lot of this is embroiled in deep secrecy, the support is coming from mainly Turkey and ironically also the UAE that wants the end of Farmaajo desperately, this is why Farmaajo flew to Saudi Arabia recently to bend over for them and stop this.

Sheikh Shariif even in his early years with no experience acted like a seasoned politician, you never saw a single federal state talk bad about him, he even struck a good relationship with Somaliland and they managed to release lots of funds working together in this domain.

That's the kind of politician you want that is neutral in every affair and a honest religious man that really wants what's best for the country, he never took any sides in any issues and was very calm and humble.

Turkey wouldn't have come to this country without him, he facilitated everything for them. From what I heard more then 150 MP's are on-board for this coup to take place, notice how Farmaajo since the Qalbdi Dhagax treason has yet to speak to the public, the man is very worried, desperate and loosing sleep, they have no friends today other then the Xabashi's.

A lot of this is embroiled in deep secrecy, the support is coming from mainly Turkey and ironically also the UAE that wants the end of Farmaajo desperately, this is why Farmaajo flew to Saudi Arabia recently to bend over for them and stop this.

Sheikh Shariif even in his early years with no experience acted like a seasoned politician, you never saw a single federal state talk bad about him, he even struck a good relationship with Somaliland and they managed to release lots of funds working together in this domain.

That's the kind of politician you want that is neutral in every affair and a honest religious man that really wants what's best for the country, he never took any sides in any issues and was very calm and humble.

Turkey wouldn't have come to this country without him, he facilitated everything for them. From what I heard more then 150 MP's are on-board for this coup to take place, notice how Farmaajo since the Qalbdi Dhagax treason has yet to speak to the public, the man is very worried, desperate and loosing sleep, they have no friends today other then the Xabashi's.

I saw a video a video on fb where they asked Sharif about Gulf crisis. He said Arabs only respect people who go against them and don't follow their orders like slaves.

Which is true remember how the Saudi bloc were shocked when we went against them and the 80 million dollars offer.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The country is not stable enough to afford another C/Yusuf type of government that will go out to destroy everything we worked so hard for.

Judging this government just by the few months they have been in power they have done so much incredible damage that right now civil war is brewing, never mind giving them 4 years to complete their term.

This despotic nepotism riddled government is beefing all the federal states including Somaliland, this is something that has never happened before. What we are seeing right now is the early signs of rapid disintegration unless something is done urgently to stop this rot.

Mogadishu that was the only safe haven were people could speak out freely against the crimes of the TPLF has for the first time since C/Yusuf turned into a exclusive Xabashi canton like the other cities in Somalia, 2 generals were killed the other week for speaking out as well as a war veteran that lived there peacefully being handed over to the Xabashi's.

When Farmaajo miscalculation produces this civil war (I would argue that's his plan to move the capital as people predicted long before), the blow black will not affect the MX living far away in the safety of Gedo and other rural areas, it will specifically effect your people that are in close proximity.

Let me remind you at times of great fitnah as a result of injustices and corruption as we see today on a scale never seen since the civil (even C/Yusuf government did not practice such nepotism and corruption), people loose their damn minds as well as their iman.

They will collectively seek revenge and the people that will bare the greatest brunt of this will be yours for allowing themselves to be used by Farmaajo, the betrayals of the 90's are still fresh in people's mind, the only difference is that at that time it was just HG, now it's the entire HAG.

That's right, Farmaajo has used Kheyre to strike beef with Xawaadle, Gaaljecel, HG, Abgaal and now Gungdhabe joined, this on top of the beef with Puntland, Jubaland, Somaliland as well as South-West.

He didn't even spare Murursade, he has completely sidelined the sub-clan that warlord Qanyare hails from, in fact they began to openly and naively blame that entire sub-clan for holding the rest of Murursade back, not knowing without Qanyare no one would have even took murursade serious, he is the one that put them on the map and protected them during the crazed 90's were only brute power was used.

I don't know how much you know about the internal deep politics, but this beef is very public, if you have any parents or grandparents belonging to the murursade sub-clan of Qanyare you won't get a single government post, several conferences have been held already about this.

If only you knew the deep rippling damages that are being caused by this administration that's using your people as a shield for all their Machiavellian like dirty work, you would have been entirely disgusted by this and very scared for their future.

The longer this continues without a successful coup, the much worse it gets, I have no faith that this government will suddenly learn from their lessons and do a U turn. I supported them much more then you do right now, but I can no longer ignore the clear writings on the wall.
Yaa yajuuj majuuj even if all you moryaans come together lead by your imposter pagan heathen prophet who claims to be prophet Muhammad pbuh the strapped with suicide vest and detonate yourself simultaneously it's won't faze khayre & farmaajo cause they have all Somalis except yajuuj & majuuj from baraxley cadaado & dhuusomareeb and the international community behind the you remember what happened previous on numerous occasions when missiles where sent for the sky in
Anarchist hooyada waas :mjlol:

I saw a video a video on fb where they asked Sharif about Gulf crisis. He said Arabs only respect people who go against them and don't follow their orders like slaves.

Which is true remember how the Saudi bloc were shocked when we went against them and the 80 million dollars offer.

Shariif statement is true, no one respects a peasant slave whether it's an Arab or not, even the top foreign spies working for other countries are despised by their own intelligence community.

Btw that 80 million offer was just PR, it never happened, there is absolutely no evidence for it, if this was offered Farmaajo would have took it. He sold Qalbdi Dhagax to Ethiopia for nothing, no way would he refuse 80 million to throw Qatar under the bus.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@TekNiKo check out how demeaning qeybdiid speaks about the Vice President of galmudug like he's just a janitor ceeb looma dhinto
Like Sade don't have a share in galmudug :faysalwtf:

@shanqale,

All UAE had to do was this to make the FMS change positions

source.gif

Okay @Inquisitive_
famraajo admin had full support of Somalis from north to south

How did they fail in uniting everyone and the states.

It's weird how not one state is listening to him

Their corruption, nepotism, frequent lies and deep arrogance. They have destroyed the conscious of the Somali's and the little trust they had, I have never seen a government have so much support then go out to actively ruin it.

Every intellectual warned about the 'fudeeyd' of Farmaajo as I did when I picked Sheikh Shariif before the election and was questioned why I didn't pick Farmaajo! I said the same thing.

But even all of us have been surprised, we thought his fudeeyd would cause the fall out with all neighbouring countries, African union, foreign governments and federal states, but instead he befriended the Kikuyu and Xabashi's in ways no other government before did while antagonising all the Somali federal states

He has no leadership qualities, his fudeeyd leads to dictatorial tendencies which simply will not work in Somalia especially at a time when it's so weak, but even at the height of the Kacaan with all it's resources this dictatorship never worked, Somali's are a rebellious people like the Europeans.

What works with Somali's is a calm, humble religious figure that is neutral to everyone ruling with justice, a softly spoken anti reactionary type that is know for his honesty. This is why when Sheikh Shariif was president, Somali politics was very calm, no federal leader or some random odey ever uttered a single bad word.

In Garowe Faroole tried to antagonise him with a blasphemous speech in front of several representatives from the UN even attacking Shiekh Shariif tribe, his plan was to get Shariif pissed off so he responds back with equal vitriol and hence display to those foreign governments in attendance that their is "Khilaaf in Somalia" which was Faroole's plan to get more money (their usual love for fitnah)

Sheikh Shariif did not bite and totally ignored his vitriol not even addressing him and went on to speak about about unity etc. this prompted Mahiga that was pro Puntland in attendance to scold Faroole as wikileaks cables exposed, Sheikh Shariif told us (when he was asked about this) that the entire odayaal's present came to him to apologise for what Faroole said.

Sheikh Shariif then in a private one to one scolded Faroole for giving Somali's a bad name while giving him sincere advice (but never in public).

That's the sign of great leadership rather then Farmaajo that tried to destroy an entire federal state dividing the MP's using bribes, as he did successfully in Hiirshabelle but failed in Galmudug/Puntland/South-West.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This asshole tribalist is calling for war/destruction from Holland.

Team Farmaajo/Kheyre needs our support more then ever, enough with this never ending mucardnimo. Even if we replace them, it wont take a week till another mucaards start shit. These people are still mad they missed out of PM position.
May Allah protect and preserve khayre & farmaajo and our federal government in Mogadishu 26 years these moryaans have held us back from competing with the rest of the world and today khayre is dismantling their isbaaro and evicting all the moryaan squatters :rejoice:

May Allah protect and preserve khayre & farmaajo and our federal government in Mogadishu 26 years these moryaans have held us back from competing with the rest of the world and today khayre is dismantling their isbaaro and evicting all the moryaan squatters :rejoice:

Don't generalize but the main problem is they pick horrible leaders. They do have legitimate complaints but have 0 tact/patience with how to handle it.

It's like complaining about a fire and brining more fuel.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Who is calling for anarchy? I have more invested in the country then yourself and have far more to loose then you ever will. I am planning not only a permanent move soon (which your uncle is screwing up) but visited more then 10 times and stayed there longer then you have.

These gangs of alcoholics corrupt S.O.B's need to be stopped before they hand the entire country over to the Xabashi's and destroy the little peace we worked so hard for.

There will be no vacuum because everyone has agreed upon Sheikh Shariif taking the reigns, everything is already in place for this. The more we wait the more destruction happens and the more records are broken, virtually every single federal state is opposed to them, something that never happened before.
What is actually going on in somalia the federal government need to control these federal states i swear to God i think sheikh shariif would have been the better option farmaajo is a good guy what is he doing is there something we dont know???

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't generalize but the main problem is they pick horrible leaders. They do have legitimate complaints but have 0 tact/patience with how to handle it.

It's like complaining about a fire and brining more fuel.
Don't ever tell me what to do hooyada waase who the are you to dictate to me what I can or can't say? Nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts