BREAKING NEWS Foreign Minister Abdisaid Ali survives attack in Galkacyo

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
AUN.

No one would have died if everyone follow the rules of the land you are paying a political visit to, Puntland authorities made them selves clear that no political gathering should happen unless they were informed off in advance.

This good for nothing minister came to Galkacayo, Puntland from Villa#Somalia with bags of money inorder to undermine Puntland administration and it's security.

These crooks are nothing but an enemey of a state and Puntites,they shouldn't play a victim now,a Somali proverbs says, Soo joog hadii lagaa waayo Soo jiifsaa lagaa Helayaa.

So will Deni kill off HAG idiots who don’t support him? Wlhi we need a strong leader who will crack down and eliminate anyone who even questions him. N&N failed and couldn’t incorporate such harsh tactics but let’s be honest this is the only way to control Somalis. If Farmaajo doesn’t return I’m eyeing Deni, his tactics are extactly what we need to bring control to Mogadishu

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
@Periplus what is going on bro

I have zero idea. The Nabadoon’s house is near the Yamays lake in the extreme north of Galkacyo.

So this isn’t a hit and run from Sth Galkacyo like other violent incidents.

Anyways, if I remember correctly, the Nabadoon’s house has CCTV camera on the outside perimeter so we should be able to get video soon.

:hmm:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
:mjdontkno:In the wild south those are wise words to live by :banderas:.

I always thought the foreign minister was west cabudwaakian

Sxb I only know four Banadiri Somali proverbs, these are the other 3s

1.Luuq Mar Maroow Laamigas Lee imaanaa.

2.Canjeelo sidii ay u kala sareeyso aa loo kala qaataa.

3.Mini Minkiisa joogoow habartiis Kama dhimto.

4. Dabo waxaa loo kuus kuusay, oo kastuumo loogu geliyey,karaame Lee waaye.:wow1:

You eed to start a thread on the culutral and history of Banadir Maahmaahs exculsively, Walahi there is too many of them and they need to be acknowledged, you ar the Banadir son sow ma sheegan, sidaas?