NEWS Foreign funded militia haramcad shot dead 3 mogadishu civilians and injuring others

These mooryans are trained in Turkey but funded by Qatar to kill innocent civilians in Mogadishu. They usually kill elderly women , school children and bajaajleeys .

Qatar is running a covert ethnic cleansing to the good folks of Mogadishu by using these militias and al Shabaab to do their bidding.
The terrorists funders Qatar must be kicked out of Somalia

Haramcad are just policeman as far as I know. Where are the Somalia NationalSalvation/badbadaQaran patriots who forced MrCheese to make Rooble in charge of elections selections

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Haramcad are just policeman as far as I know. Where are the Somalia NationalSalvation/badbadaQaran patriots who forced MrCheese to make Rooble in charge of elections selections
Haramcad are majority HAG tribe so I dont know why this guy is acting like his clan is being targetted.

Jungle

VIP

These mooryans are trained in Turkey but funded by Qatar to kill innocent civilians in Mogadishu. They usually kill elderly women , school children and bajaajleeys .

Qatar is running a covert ethnic cleansing to the good folks of Mogadishu by using these militias and al Shabaab to do their bidding.
Allah haa u naxaristo

They're currently in Yaaqshid/Kaaran cause of heavy roadworks that been on going the past couple of weeks. The turks and qataris want them there I suppose.

The road will start from Isgoyska Fagax and end in Jowhar. I thought it would only be Balcad-Jowhar.

They also killed a 16 year old girl in manaboolyo boondheere side the other day aun.

Haramcad are majority HAG tribe so I dont know why this guy is acting like his clan is being targetted.

Dont play dumb nacasyahow

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Sent to keep workers safe from alshabaab went down hill. It is one of Somalia's problem security and terror org hiding inside the community

Sent to keep workers safe from alshabaab went down hill. It is one of Somalia's problem security and terror org hiding inside the community

Some of the recruits of gorgor and haramcad are recruited from al Shabaab held territories

The evidence of some of these foreign trained militia being part of al Shabaab is growing .