Foreheads

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Our foreheads doesn't look like that as depicted on the tweet. But, if we make fun of their bantu features, they call out RACISM!

The irony. Smh.

Albanians are said to have large foreheads, they also carry E, as do Somalis. A common trait for E?

Apollo

VIP
Albanians are said to have large foreheads, they also carry E, as do Somalis. A common trait for E?

:lol: Albanians are overall more 'European' than Greeks. They aren't mixed with East Africans. Their E lineage got there thousands (+6K) of years ago via Lebanon.

These red squares are Albanians:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They are close to Central Italians, Bulgarians, Romanians, and North Greeks.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Our foreheads doesn't look like that as depicted on the tweet. But, if we make fun of their bantu features, they call out RACISM!

The irony. Smh.

Me: I don’t Michelle Obama is pretty
Bantu women : You hate yourself because you’re jealous that you don’t like her
Me:.......... That doesn’t make sense. I don’t like her or Beyoncé, so how is it self hate
But seriously, black girls ( not all of them ) make fun of the way I look and call me ugly. But if I talk about their features and attire, then I’m racist. Hood black chicks or the ones with a degree/state job, are so the most judgmental people on the planet

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

The irony. Smh.
They enjoy being victims tbh. They're loud, obnoxious and wretched most of the time, the insult other races and when they get a befitting response they cry racism. Absolute hypocrites.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
My forehead is not big, although it's a popular for madows to insult and demean Somalis, they actually are not immune from that either , I've seen those that have fucked up hairline, ugly head shape and forehead bigger than an airfield yet if we call them that nafta aa ka baxaya lol
you can measure it by placing your five fingers on your forehead , if it's less than three then my friend you're an average and you can grow out your hair with ease to whatever freeform, dreadlocks or afro .

I'm planning to shave my dreads off one by one and go original not now laakin mar dhoow.
I look like an ONLF lieutenant but it's time to look like a wadaad again kkkkk

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Me: I don’t Michelle Obama is pretty
Bantu women : You hate yourself because you’re jealous that you don’t like her
Me:.......... That doesn’t make sense. I don’t like her or Beyoncé, so how is it self hate
But seriously, black girls ( not all of them ) make fun of the way I look and call me ugly. But if I talk about their features and attire, then I’m racist. Hood black chicks or the ones with a degree/state job, are so the most judgmental people on the planet
I think Michelle Obama is pretty, and she has a nice toned body and good taste in fashion.

The beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

My forehead is not big, although it's a popular for madows to insult and demean Somalis, they actually are not immune from that either , I've seen those that have fucked up hairline, ugly head shape and forehead bigger than an airfield yet if we call them that nafta aa ka baxaya lol
you can measure it by placing your five fingers on your forehead , if it's less than three then my friend you're an average and you can grow out your hair with ease to whatever freeform, dreadlocks or afro .

I'm planning to shave my dreads off one by one and go original not now laakin mar dhoow.
I look like an ONLF lieutenant but it's time to look like a wadaad again kkkkk

Rip that weave/wig off and their shit fucked tbf:chrisfreshhah:just look at countless madow premier league footballer too:sass2:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The Garens forehead is large piece of fine art scultpted from the fines of marbles and gems made by the hands if god forged in the fires of hevan. When sun shines upon it and with the power of vaseline it can burn down entire cities like the lighthouse shining its light into the ocean to help sailors my light shines upon others in joyfully disspear and gleefully sending them to the afterlife. its like a magnifying glace using the sun to joyfully liberate the ants from their slave like existence through cleancing them in the suns light one at the time

Trending