Foreheads

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I don't think that stereotype about Somalis is true. I don't have a big forehead nor most of my friends.

Apollo

VIP
I don't think that stereotype about Somalis is true. I don't have a big forehead nor most of my friends.

It is not even a Somali thing as some trolls make it out to be.

It is a pan-East Africa wide thing. Eritreans, Ethiopians, Djiboutians, Sudanese and Kenyans also have it.

Apollo

VIP
Lol, what.. that twitter poster is a Kenyan herself and has a huge forehead. :mjlol:

N952mpBI_400x400.jpg

Projection much?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I thank god everyday for giving me a normal forehead and kept my hairline on point :banderas:

Edit:
I’ve just clocked that forehead reduction surgery is a thing. For any of you self conscious Abdis or Halimos. I’ve found the Doctor for you :damn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[/QUOTE]

I think the shape of the forehead is what makes Somalis standout. Looks of ppl from different backgrounds have larger foreheads but the shape is different to Somalis.

Apollo

VIP
It’s definitely a myth because most somalis i know including me have normal sized foreheads

There is some truth to it, but people exaggerate it.

Just like the Jewish nose stereotype. Only a minority of Jews have those noses, but they exist. Same with Somalis and that forehead stereotype.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Our foreheads doesn't look like that as depicted on the tweet. But, if we make fun of their bantu features, they call out RACISM!

The irony. Smh.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
It’s definitely a myth because most somalis i know including me have normal sized foreheads

Swedish race biology institute ova' heaa (read it with Italian American accent).

What is a "normally" sized forehead anyway?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
There is some truth to it, but people exaggerate it.

Just like the Jewish nose stereotype. Only a minority of Jews have those noses, but they exist. Same with Somalis and that forehead stereotype.

Jews (ashkenazi) have a lot of german and slavic admixture.

Trending

Latest posts