forehead

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Because it's specifically about Somalis. They're not mocking large foreheads, they're mocking Somalis. The stereotypical East African phenotype doesn't diverge much from the Somali stereotype.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Because it's specifically about Somalis. They're not mocking large foreheads, they're mocking Somalis. The stereotypical East African phenotype doesn't diverge much from the Somali stereotype.
Pretty much. Other wise other east africans who have as much as a forehead as us or bigger wouldn't be talking shit about somali foreheads. The irony...

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

I pointed this out in this post:

EibEKPYXYAEXY_D.jpeg
the average kenyan looks like this tho

is there a reason scientific east africans have big foreheads? kenyas are bantu habeshas semetic somali cushitic how do we all have big foreheads but the rest of africa doesn't?

Nafiso Qalanjo

Imagine commenting on a madows nose or an cadaans lips? You’d def get fired
bashing Somali features are so normalized that its not even considered racism.

Apollo

VIP
is there a reason scientific east africans have big foreheads? kenyas are bantu habeshas semetic somali cushitic how do we all have big foreheads but the rest of africa doesn't?

Habeshas are not real Semites and many Kenyan Bantus got Cushitic blood.

Nafiso Qalanjo

I have a theory that the larger the forehead the easier it is to cool off. Just like how animals have less fur in summer to handle the the temperature. East Africa is by far the most humid hotest place in sub saharan africa. Or maybe its because of our diet.

Apollo

VIP
I have a theory that the larger the forehead the easier it is to cool off. Just like how animals have less fur in summer to handle the the temperature. East Africa is by far the most humid hotest place in sub saharan africa. Or maybe its because of our diet.

I don't think it has any survival benefit like dark skin color in the tropics. Moreover, the forehead size of East Africans vs the rest of the world are not that different.

It is just a minor regional phenotypic variation with no evolutionary advantage.

x z

Β±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
idk why u guys ask obvious questions about sole somali hate as oppose to other east africans : duh - they hate somalis. not that hard to grasp. especially other madhows. the other east africans are grateful to the heavens that somalis catch most of the east african heat, not knowing that our features are similar so they insulted by extension. reminds me of this ugly kenyan girl who said stick to cussing somalis when some madhow was insulting kenya and somalis.

other point is who REALLY gives an actual f about forehead jokes..... forehead? really? thats literally normal in most races to have some big and small, and in girls its a sign of beauty, look to rihanna. even scandinavians love high forehead.

i would never let people whose timo you need tylenol to brush through and whose noses big enough to steal oxygen from neighboring states offend me. its projection, their features they hate so they want others to hate on theirs