Forced Vaccination in Saudi Arabia

So I just recently was informed- basically everyone in Saudi is facing forced vaccination. People are supposed to not even be allowed to leave Saudi without being vaccinated.

I think there should be a push to remove the Saudi government. I didn't want Saudi to be like Syria but at this point I think the Syria route is better than what the Saudi people are currently up against.

That being said, Imam Hanbal didn't go up against the Abbasid government that tortured him for not saying the Quran is created. I don't think the Saudi scholars have done anything wrong by not going against their government. I think it is perfectly reasonable that they didn't want their country to go up in flames.

I have consistently made it clear how I view the vaccine. And I concluded a while ago that it is justified to use force to reject forced vaccination if necessary.

My standpoint has changed because the facts I'm going by has changed- I'm now aware about this forced vaccination the Saudi government is pushing on the people.

That being said, I believe the situation is worse than people actually think it is.

Some of you may believe there is a conflict between the Saudi government and the Iranian government.

I don't really believe in the idea that there are numerous independent governments. I believe there is a hidden global government and that the "Saudi government" and the "Iranian government" are just tentacles of this octopus. Same with the Muslim Brotherhood, same with Erdogan. All tentacles of one octopus.

I have been skeptical about the idea of revolution in large part because these movements imo are totally pointless if they only are against a tentacle and do not understand the fight against a tentacle as part of a larger conflict against the larger octopus.

mrlog

VIP
@Omar del Sur so let me see
It’s ok to rebel when it comes to vaccines
But not OK when they permit alcohol to be sold, bombing of a neighbour country, turning a blind eye to coups and trying to blackmail another neighbour.

did the checks from MBS stop coming?

apparently they have a chip that will be used to monitor and control the population.
They also make females infertile to reduce population.
The Chinese, Russians and NATO are all in cahoots.
Low IQ salafists lmao.
:mjlol: :snoop:

Saudi Arabia is modernising and growing rapidly. Its students are all over the world studying advanced fields, all the while making bank off Hajj and Oil.

MBS is a great leader, i believe his reforms will transform Saudi Arabia into an economic hub. His investments in Manufacturing are already returning yields of 7.5% growth in the sector.

Gulf has a bright future.

zaffron

gumeysi diid
The current saudi state is very far from the Najdi dawah it was originally supposed to be built upon. They're locking up all the ulema and torturing them for speaking the truth. Also MBS wants the country to be secular by 2030, any "scholar" that supports the current saudi regime is either bought or blackmailed.

zaffron

gumeysi diid
Whats wrong with Vaccines???
There's nothing wrong with vaccines it's just the fact that they usually take 5 years to develop and this one only took 1 and it uses a never before seen technology called mRNA that has never seen any long term studies. Also the fact that they're bribing people to take it is very suspicious, couple that with all the young people having heart attacks and blood clots after getting the vaccine as well as women reporting irregularities in their mesntrual cycle.

DeletePeople.jpg

as opposed to the FAKEDEMIC as ever.

also, I would like to express my support for Keiko Fujimori in her noble fight against Communism. I believe it is almost certain that Peru is about to go communist but even though I think she's about to lose, her stand for what's right has value in itself.

Sosa

Bruh
Low IQ salafists lmao.
:mjlol: :snoop:

Saudi Arabia is modernising and growing rapidly. Its students are all over the world studying advanced fields, all the while making bank off Hajj and Oil.

MBS is a great leader, i believe his reforms will transform Saudi Arabia into an economic hub. His investments in Manufacturing are already returning yields of 7.5% growth in the sector.

Gulf has a bright future.

you think his futuristic line city will be successful??:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts