For those working from home or staying home

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Make sure you're keeping track of what you eat. Any calories above maintenance will pile up and result in fat gain since you ain't exercising. I've been pigging out on pastries, almond butter sandwiches and ice creams for the past few days. Thankfully, I'm taking high doses of a special androgenic hormone that prevents fat gains so I haven't put on any noticable fat. You guys should be careful though. You don't wanna come out with a belly fat after the lockdown is over.

IF is your friend here. I have a skipping rope in my house, 30 mins a day is enough. @Hybrid() How did you get TRT? and what was that special androgenic hormone that you're on, DHT?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Make sure you're keeping track of what you eat. Any calories above maintenance will pile up and result in fat gain since you ain't exercising. I've been pigging out on pastries, almond butter sandwiches and ice creams for the past few days. Thankfully, I'm taking high doses of a special androgenic hormone that prevents fat gains so I haven't put on any noticable fat. You guys should be careful though. You don't wanna come out with a belly fat after the lockdown is over.

It seems u have gained it ALL in the testicles.

1585847608382.png

Trending

Latest posts