For those who think there isn't a europhilia agenda to destroy islam get in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
I saw them talking about it on thecoli. It has got to the point that they are forcefully trying to assimilate the people. wtf

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
these people are basically slaves to the system of their host nation. Qashin. European muslim immigrants will forever be slaves in Europe.

I saw them talking about it on thecoli. It has got to the point that they are forcefully trying to assimilate the people. wtf
Its crazy that ex muslims have declared themselves concubines to a system that has no loyalty to its own principles of liberalism and freedom

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Man what if somehow and someway overnight America's GDP swapped with ours, we would be boolin, every single somali would return to somalia, i would never leave man, :chrisfreshhah:

but thats not the reality unfortunately...:mjcry:

Keo

VIP
Get ready when they start the same program in Norway. Make sure you don't live in one of the designated ghettos. Y'all niggas have been getting deported left right and centre in Norway so I wouldn't be surprised if they try the same shit there.

Get ready when they start the same program in Norway. Make sure you don't live in one of the designated ghettos. Y'all niggas have been getting deported left right and centre in Norway so I wouldn't be surprised if they try the same shit there.

Well it’s been predicted for a while, it’s a dystopian vision of the right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending