for those that wanted to get into hacking and ethical hacking.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I just found an XSS vulnerability for Gitlab, if they validate it then I will get like $3,000 bounty. That $3k will hit the spot. I'll send some back to need family and friends back in Somalia.

I used the XSS payloads in a Github repo XSS means cross site scripting.

I've made a lot of money from Hackerone and used that experience on my resume and got some upcoming interviews. Cybersecurity jobs are hot now.

The best feeling is when they triage it in Hackerone because that means they accepted the submission and I have some $$$$ coming baby.

Capture.PNG

@Usman Hey Usman, any advice to get better at coding? I’m doing a comp sci degree and I really slacked off during first year. Although I got 100s my profs went very easy on us. We had no exams, just assignments. Oftentimes I didn’t actually understand what I was doing, I’d just do trial and error until something worked then learn not to make the same mistake again. I just want to learn more outside of the classroom. What websites can I use that has exercises for coding in different languages? Any advice will be appreciated. I feel like anyone can learn if they put effort into it, and I’m ready to start working hard again!

@Usman Hey Usman, any advice to get better at coding? I’m doing a comp sci degree and I really slacked off during first year. Although I got 100s my profs went very easy on us. We had no exams, just assignments. Oftentimes I didn’t actually understand what I was doing, I’d just do trial and error until something worked then learn not to make the same mistake again. I just want to learn more outside of the classroom. What websites can I use that has exercises for coding in different languages? Any advice will be appreciated. I feel like anyone can learn if they put effort into it, and I’m ready to start working hard again!
Get into reselient coding bootcamp if they are available in your area. It should be free and be prepared to have no life for at least 6 months.

Trending

Latest posts