For the Somalis "supporting" Donald Trump, let me tell you why I don't respect you.

I have seen quite a few lost Somalis actually supporting the Obese president, so let me remind everyone how he has disrespected and insulted us Somalis and our home country.

- From January 2017 to end of last year, Donald Trump has carried out 115 Drone attacks in Somalia which resulted in 14 innocent civilian deaths. Unlike Obama, he removed careful planning to avoid civilian deaths simply because he doesn't care if any Somali is blown to death.
- The Muslim Ban: Shortly after Trump took office, he banned our country along with our people from America. He believes Somalis to be terrorists. The reality is that White Americans are the biggest terrorists in America. Not the Blacks, Muslims or Asians!
- Attacks on Ilhan Omar: It is fine when you don't like someone but when Trump talks about her; he also uses offensive language and insults Somalis as a whole. "Aka go back to your shithole, this is not your country"

So let me level you guy's up.

The Truth of the matter is that America is a FREE FOR ALL COUNTRY. It is Native American land who has been stolen by Europeans aka Donald Trumps ancestor's. In reality he is from GERMANY. He is from a village called KALLSTADT. So don't let this loser say sh*t!

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
I have seen quite a few lost Somalis actually supporting the Obese president, so let me remind everyone how he has disrespected and insulted us Somalis and our home country.

- From January 2017 to end of last year, Donald Trump has carried out 115 Drone attacks in Somalia which resulted in 14 innocent civilian deaths. Unlike Obama, he removed careful planning to avoid civilian deaths simply because he doesn't care if any Somali blown to death.
- The Muslim Ban: Shortly after Trump took office, he banned our country along with our people from America. He believes Somalis to be terrorists. The reality is that White Americans are the biggest terrorists in America. Not the Blacks, Muslims or Asians!
- Attacks on Ilhan Omar: It is fine when you don't like someone but when Trump talks about her; he also uses offensive language and insults Somalis as a whole. "Aka go back to your shithole, this is not your country"

So let me level you guy's up.

The Truth of the matter is that America is a FREE FOR ALL COUNTRY. It is Native American land who has been stolen by Europeans aka Donald Trumps ancestor's. In reality he is from GERMANY. He is from a village called KALLSTADT. So don't let this loser say sh*t!
Obama isn't good as well he as a number of civilian deaths on him. To be honest as a muslim you should not support any of these presidents as they are fundamentally against you. Can't stand these uncle tom ass niggas.

Obama isn't good as well he as a number of civilian deaths on him. To be honest as a muslim you should not support any of these presidents as they are fundamentally against you. Can't stand these uncle tom ass niggas.
Many people don't know this, but Obama was a house boy. He had White superiors above him who he could not anger or be disloyal to so he could not do anything of any merit.

Stop the calaacal blease :camby:

They(whites) built America so they own it
Your parents are just muzlim n*gger refugees you came to leech on white civilisation.:francis:

you’re insecure about their superiority in nation building so you attempt to discredit them
Many of these whites had ancestors who were also refugees from shitholes like Ireland
Black Americans built more except for those southern Cadaan

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Zero new wars were started with Trump in office. Bans and bad words hurt feelings but bombs kill people. Obama took orders and destroyed Syria and Libya among other Muslim countries. His poor leadership cost 237,000 deaths due to Covid but at least he’s keeping it in his country

I’ll be the sole provider when I get married I’m working towards becoming a 6 figure earner

I already have a wifey g

yo7gqdmlny341.jpg

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Biden or Trump, bleh. Which white, old, pervy, racist, and Zionist man whom have no interest in setting about real change in the States should I elect to the White House? My, my, my...

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Biden or Trump, bleh. Which white, old, pervy, racist, and Zionist man whom have no interest in setting about real change in the States should I elect to the White House? My, my, my...
Calm down. What are the real problems you talk about?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I’m still pissed off Trump has lost to demented Biden out of all people. Today is a very sad day. I’m starting to lose faith in humanity. F*ck my life. F*ck Liberals.

The sad thing is if this was a normal election with no pandemic then Trump would’ve won this by a landslide :snoop: :mjcry: :kendrickcry:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I’m still pissed off Trump has lost to demented Biden out of all people. Today is a very sad day. I’m starting to lose faith in humanity. F*ck my life. F*ck Liberals.

The sad thing is if this was a normal election with no pandemic then Trump would’ve won this by a landslide :snoop: :mjcry: :kendrickcry:
now their won't be any riots :damn:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Stop the calaacal blease :camby:

They(whites) built America so they own it IF you want it for your refugee cushite n*gger people then go coup it lets see how that ends up
Your parents are just muzlim n*gger refugees who came to leech on white civilisation.:francis:

you’re insecure about their superiority in nation building so you attempt to discredit them
non somali spotted get this nigga out

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
now their won't be any riots :damn:
I was so looking forward to seeing the calaacal of the
Liberals/SJW/BLM/Feminists/LGBT commmunity all rioting, protesting, looting shops like they always do to vent their frustration that their boogeyman won again :banderas:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I was so looking forward to seeing the calaacal of the
Liberals/SJW/BLM/Feminists/LGBT commmunity all rioting, protesting, looting shops like they always do to vent their frustration that their boogeyman won again :banderas:
i was about to enjoy some fine chaos and watch a nation decend into madness but i guess il have to get used to quiet america :wow:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Under Trump the US did not start wars.

Under Obama, Libya was destroyed. Numerous civilians killed. Many Somalis, especially from Somaliland region, became slaves and were being sold at the slave markets in Libya.

90% of victims of the US drone strikes are civilians aka collateral damage. Under Obama there was over 10 times increase in drone strikes.

Yep....Let's get on the Trump-bashing bangwagon for what he said in rallies.

Mashallah this is a good post, but the United States has actually stopped counting civilian deaths from drone strikes completely. Any person hit with a drone is a terrorist, in America's eyes, even if you are crossing the street. It also is important to understand that under Biden this would not be any different. America's "foreign policy" mainly means killing people who are against the proliferation of American capital, or subjugating that country with sanctions until the people suffer too much, and the leaders must capitulate to American money. This is a symptom of capitalism as a whole and not just "America evil".

Mashallah this is a good post, but the United States has actually stopped counting civilian deaths from drone strikes completely. Any person hit with a drone is a terrorist, in America's eyes, even if you are crossing the street. It also is important to understand that under Biden this would not be any different. America's "foreign policy" mainly means killing people who are against the proliferation of American capital, or subjugating that country with sanctions until the people suffer too much, and the leaders must capitulate to American money. This is a symptom of capitalism as a whole and not just "America evil".
America doesn't meddle with countries that have good defence and military. If we want America to stop bullying us we need to be stronger. Biden or Trump it is the same, I am just choosing the lesser evil for our own interests.

Trending

Latest posts