For the people who think I’m self hating

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
My issues with African Americans doesn’t from wanting to be white and being different . I’ve had a lot of bad experiences with them. I will be minding my own business and some maadows will mess with me. I’ve had blacks spit at me, call me a dirty Muslim, been told to go back to Africa, that there’s no point of being proud of my Somali heritage because they’re just dirty Africans and being mixed is better, told I have a disease due to me being skinny and my purple lips.
Note that I don’t have this issue with Africans. I was kinda liberal for awhile and I was miserable. I know from experience that the current mindset of the modern western women is toxic. As for why I identify with my African roots over skin color is honestly, I really don’t know fully. I’ve always been this way and always was drawn to the country. I admit I have issues, but I try to understand why and how I deal with it better. I’m not ashamed off my maadow heritage and actually have more wealth and power than my African side.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I believe you’re what your dad is, especially in my case. Everyone of my maadow side has a different surname and looks vary a lot. My mum’s side takes that looks mostly of their father’s traits.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Also, most people of all races only see me as black when it’s suits them. I can’t say the nword. I’ve gotten into fights due to it. I’m always told that blacks can’t be racist but I get called racist when I offend them.
Question: Why would I see myself the same as other African Americans, if I have to follow different rules ?
My experiences with the police are COMPLETELY different from other blacks and Latinos. I’ve done the following: Cussed out three white cops when I had a quarter of weed in the car. The cops just laughed at me and said I was adorable. My Mexican friend just asked them what’s going on, and the cops smashed her against the wall. We was let go after 3 hours after I cried and said I was sorry.
Walked around drinking beer opening on the north side underage
Get stopped in the hood to ask if I’m lost
So it’s hard for me to relate to their experiences, too

Trending