For the love of God can you Somalis please stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walle the amount of trolls on Somali twitter cursing at Blacks and using Cringey Gorilla gifs is weird af and embarrassing to Somalis. The amount of inferiority complex is cringey. What's funny is the fact that we come from one of the worst countries in Africa, plagued with terrorism, poverty and corruption yet have the loudest mouths. If you're arrogant at least have something to backup your arrogance. The Khaleejis, Turks, Brits, Germans etc have something to backup their arrogance but you coming from a failed state have nothing! Please humble yourselves. As Muslims, we should be humble and not arrogant and as Somalis, we should definitely be humble.

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
I agree. If we are being insulted by other Africans it would be better to use intellectual clap backs instead of cheap and degrading insults that hurt our imam, and ruins are reputation.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walle the amount of trolls on Somali twitter cursing at Blacks and using Cringey Gorilla gifs is weird af and embarrassing to Somalis. The amount of inferiority complex is cringey. What's funny is the fact that we come from one of the worst countries in Africa, plagued with terrorism, poverty and corruption yet have the loudest mouths. If you're arrogant at least have something to backup your arrogance. The Khaleejis, Turks, Brits, Germans etc have something to backup their arrogance but you coming from a failed state have nothing! Please humble yourselves. As Muslims, we should be humble and not arrogant and as Somalis, we should definitely be humble.

I can't simply take you SERIOUS

with your dp photo

1608838282866.png

I partially agree. I think intellectual smart clapbacks are much preferred (I set myself to a higher standard. I avoid insulting someones physically appearance). Somalis should take into consideration that there is nothing much to be proud of coming from a state in perpetual civil war...

However, the amount of racism directed at Somalis is insane. You cant expect younger generations (12 -18 especially) to respond with smart clapbacks. Sometimes you have to go below the belt with others - unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts