For the first time both Miss Ireland and Miss England are black women

That is coming, ive seen some Somalis back home pander to them. There is also coercions going on where Somali girls are being told they have to marry them or its racism. This is happening in Xamar btw but im sure if it gains traction you will see it in other states too. We should have deported them when we had the chance.
Absolutely disgusting. I can't imagine anyone shaming me into marrying a Madow of all people. Poor girls!

Miss Ireland
View attachment 200496

View attachment 200502

Miss England

View attachment 200497
View attachment 200498

View attachment 200501
She's cute ngl, she's Kenyan.

Mr England is mixed race too

View attachment 200499

View attachment 200500
How is a minority representing a majority in a beauty contest that's based on physical appearance?

People act like this is okay but flip it to a white Afrikaans woman representing as Miss South Africa and there would be global outrage.

That is coming, ive seen some Somalis back home pander to them. There is also coercions going on where Somali girls are being told they have to marry them or its racism. This is happening in Xamar btw but im sure if it gains traction you will see it in other states too. We should have deported them when we had the chance.

Waawareey, those people have lost the plot. Since when is it racist to be attracted to your own phenotype. Bantus in Somalia don't even share the same culture and they don't speak proper Af-Soomaali, so this 'we are all Somali' propaganda is nonsense.

The other non-Somali minority groups like cadcads at least have some Somali DNA and contributed culturally and economically.

Waawareey, those people have lost the plot. Since when is it racist to be attracted to your own phenotype. Bantus in Somalia don't even share the same culture and they don't speak proper Af-Soomaali, so this 'we are all Somali' propaganda is nonsense.

The other non-Somali minority groups like cadcads at least have some Somali DNA and contributed culturally and economically.
I'm technically Reer Xamar CadCad but I have more Somali blood in me than most other CadCads. My mother is full Abgaal and my Father's (who is Reer Xamar) mother was Darood.

The Hamatic Line Will Die This Century
Gloria Swanson Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Trending

Latest posts