For the first time both Miss Ireland and Miss England are black women

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My nigga you are a 50 year old troll when are you gonna retire? Recently you’ve started trolling me even more. Alx I am a troll myself but I know I’m gonna have a bad day one day and your gonna take advantage of it.

ma n.igga.......

1631647168094.png

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
They chose her to show the world they not racist. I would be really disappointed the day somalia choses a bantu as miss somalia:susp:

That is coming, ive seen some Somalis back home pander to them. There is also coercions going on where Somali girls are being told they have to marry them or its racism. This is happening in Xamar btw but im sure if it gains traction you will see it in other states too. We should have deported them when we had the chance.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
That is coming, ive seen some Somalis back home pander to them. There is also coercions going on where Somali girls are being told they have to marry them or its racism. This is happening in Xamar btw but im sure if it gains traction you will see it in other states too. We should have deported them when we had the chance.
Nah Northern somalis are more racist they will proberly attack them

Most jareeers secretly want to assimilate into Somalis

Trending