She's cute ngl, she's Kenyan.

Mr England is mixed race too

View attachment 200499

View attachment 200500

1631644074161.png

there is a browning down of Europe
When I say white you say genocide
White

Uba is a Nigerian Igbo surname, i don't know if there's such a similar name in South Africa. Doesn't sound South African, maybe she's igbo and lying. Idk, she might not be.
It sounds like bullshit honestly, and I don't know why she's complaining about not being granted asylum automatically. South Africa isn't that much of a war zone, there's no persecution.

:damn::damn:
If I were madow I wouldn’t accept this, they’re just giving madows pitty and letting danyeers feel beautiful.
How're they danyeers, they don't look like monkeys. Their phenotype is common in non White ethnicities. Miss Ireland could be prettier but the Irish get what they get.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
How're they danyeers, they don't look like monkeys. Their phenotype is common in non White ethnicities. Miss Ireland could be prettier but the Irish get what they get.
The England was is a baddie but wallahi the Ireland one looks like kunta kintes transsexual sister.

Damn the black chick isn't even amongst the ugliest of the finalists. Who let some of these ugly inbred es in the beauty contest kulaha. If an average Somali girl entered this she'd have stole the whole contest.

WTF is this
1631646752645.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Damn the black chick isn't even amongst the ugliest of the finalists. Who let some of these ugly inbred *****es in the beauty contest kulaha. If an average Somali girl entered this she'd have stole the whole contest.

WTF is this
View attachment 200530

her body is banging tho

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Damn the black chick isn't even amongst the ugliest of the finalists. Who let some of these ugly inbred *****es in the beauty contest kulaha. If an average Somali girl entered this she'd have stole the whole contest.

WTF is this
View attachment 200530
She kinda looks like cardi B

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Never. I just used a respectable Gif.
My nigga you are a 50 year old troll when are you gonna retire? Recently you’ve started trolling me even more. Alx I am a troll myself but I know I’m gonna have a bad day one day and your gonna take advantage of it.

Trending

Latest posts