For Canadians, more specifically Torontotonians, any advice for the G test

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Had my G2 for ages and I think it's time to get my G. So I booked it and I have it on October 21 at downsview.

any tips?

Damn, a month for a road test.

Go to Ottawa at the Walkley Road Drive Test location and the "highway driving" is done at Airport Parkway. Total joke. 1 lane.

:pachah1:

I did mine when I was 20 and it was a piece of cake. I heard recently from reer Ottawa they still do it at that joke of a route. You will pass with flying colours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The G2 test was harder than the G test at that location as strange as it sounds..

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Damn, a month for a road test.

Go to Ottawa at the Walkley Road Drive Test location and the "highway driving" is done at Airport Parkway. Total joke. 1 lane.

:pachah1:

I did mine when I was 20 and it was a piece of cake. I heard recently from reer Ottawa they still do it at that joke of a route. You will pass with flying colours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The G2 test was harder than the G test at that location as strange as it sounds..
WTF that's unfair as hell LMAO. Shit, Idk if I would go all the way there to Ottawa tho. Shit I might use it as a last resort.

Always drive 2-5 under the speed limit, make sure he sees you do shoulder checks, stop at the stop sign for 3 long seconds and make it obvious you scanned every area and shoulder checked like a madman and move your head while scanning for extra effect, hands on steering wheel at 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock (do not take your hands off them even at red lights), parallel parking and uphill/down hill parking with shoulder checks, know how to merge properly in the highway, do not tailgait (make sure you can see their back tires when at a red), drive like a cautious grandmother for the entire test.... Do not enter the intersection to turn when another car is in the intersection already and if it is yellow, don't even bother turning and wait for the next green.

They will fail you automatically for any reason you think was not something serious.

Always drive 2-5 under the speed limit, make sure he sees you do shoulder checks, stop at the stop sign for 3 long seconds and make it obvious you scanned every area and shoulder checked like a madman and move your head while scanning for extra effect, hands on steering wheel at 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock (do not take your hands off them even at red lights), parallel parking and uphill/down hill parking with shoulder checks, know how to merge properly in the highway, do not tailgait (make sure you can see their back tires when at a red), drive like a cautious grandmother for the entire test.... Do not enter the intersection to turn when another car is in the intersection already and if it is yellow, don't even bother turning and wait for the next green.

They will fail you automatically for any reason you think was not something serious.
This. They’ll even be rude and give you attitude to see how you react. One lady I had was such a qumayo, but I kept calm. I think that’s why I passed wallahi.:ftw9nwa: