For a moment, I forgot I was with progressive gaalo.

We are chatting in front of the work place when one black dude starts talking about how he found out Blake is gay--he skips in his steps. Everyone agrees and starts laughing.

I was like yo yo, we still in front of the building chill. Everyone looked at me like I was in the wrong. Home boy said, man I'm not saying anything bad about him.

I had to gather my thoughts. I was fixated on Blake being gay, while they are talking about something totally different.

ar waa inaa ka tashataa meeshani.

I had a similar incident a few months ago,
slide_25.jpg
I did a Hail in front of my teacher. She was so surprised she didnt even react.

We are chatting in front of the work place when one black dude starts talking about how he found out Blake is gay--he skips in his steps. Everyone agrees and starts laughing.

I was like yo yo, we still in front of the building chill. Everyone looked at me like I was in the wrong. Home boy said, man I'm not saying anything bad about him.

I had to gather my thoughts. I was fixated on Blake being gay, while they are talking about something totally different.

ar waa inaa ka tashataa meeshani.
in the context you were right if they had to decipher his gayness by decoding his movements it borders on the conspiratorial and so your response was in tandem

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Raaxeeye

First of all-- WTF is Blake? Second of all, you have a job? Third of all, are you sober??