UPDATE Football Twitter account receives racist remarks from a West African troll using Somali language

Based

VIP
Keep in mind, this brother is a Muslim from the Comoros.. Somalis are so stupid if you're going to be an idiot and be racist stop using Somali words. The tweet is growing fast wllhi and people are seeing this nonsense

f*ck them. that's it if i were an internet service provider i would actively discriminate against all Somalis and restrict their access to the internet. these h0es just make our reputation worse every damn day

Based

VIP
What did that guy say? He must have said something to receive that kind of DM.
Nah the Somali kid wanted a reaction from the black guy. All he wanted was attention and the black guy gave him it :mjcry: plus the black dude has a big following and if he says anything that warrants that type of response then people would cancel both of them lmao

need twitter threads banned here. whole day ruined when i see this dumb shit. I dread the day when some white dude tries saying Madow to me irl or something:birdman:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Keep in mind, this brother is a Muslim from the Comoros.. Somalis are so stupid if you're going to be an idiot and be racist stop using Somali words. The tweet is growing fast wllhi and people are seeing this nonsense
:snoop:another zooomali moment comorians arent black thier arabs and thier members of the arab league

1621793965482.png

Somali women on Twitter with Jamaican flags calling themselves "kneegrow" and bashing Somali men? :fantasia2::stressed: y'all ain't any better!

Only a few women are doing that. Meanwhile 60% of Somali male Twitter is made up of incels that harass people for no reason. One is the bigger issue, fix up

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
the kid funny tho :damn: :silanyolaugh::dead::deadrose: racist Somalis are the funniest