Football team blown up in kismaayo

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Apprently the match was still ongoing and Madoobe was in attendance! He didnt even stop the match for the poor kids bombed in Farjano and continued the charade, what a despicable creature :jcoleno: He didnt even stop the match and continued igu sawir with not a care in the world

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Even people in the comments are shocked including pro PL folk. War wuxuu naxariis darana
770DB50E-0B90-4380-8BF7-3D4718CDC9AB.jpeg
:jcoleno:

Apprently the match was still ongoing and Madoobe was in attendance! He didnt even stop the match for the poor kids bombed in Farjano and continued the charade, what a despicable creature :jcoleno: He didnt even stop the match and continued igu sawir with not a care in the world

The timing of the attack and the Game were Separate. The post could’ve been avoided the game was pre planned for a visit before the attack.

Axmed Madoobe is the one behind it most of the team were not his tribe hes taking them out. Anyways this shows Kismayo is not safe for elections and terror hub!

Please James Swan you should kick out this Madoobe before he kills more ppl!
Maybe my dad was right......

AUN

Last edited:
Welcome to madoob'a kismayo. The qarax happened next to a xero ciidan. Next to my house, me and my wife were sleeping it woke us up i ran outside to see the bus burning and the kids inside begging while bystanders watched. Firefighters came after the bus was already engulfed in flames and was out. How u gonna respond an hour later? Where were the fire fighters? Where were the police and soldiers. I was even there. The qarax wasnt even meant for the players. It was meant for the event the hilibaano that were there. Kismayo people dad ma ahan. another man was begging the bystanders to help but only 3 survived as i heard with severe 1st degree burns.

FUXK AXMED MADOWE'S GOVT. and whoever supports it.
:kanyeshrug:
Theyre the real alshabaab. AUN to dhalinyarta hartida iyo wixi kale oo ciyaal calanly ahayeen. I knew some of them personally.

Welcome to madoob'a kismayo. The qarax happened next to a xero ciidan. Next to my house, me and my wife were sleeping it woke us up i ran outside to see the bus burning and the kids inside begging while bystanders watched. Firefighters came after the bus was already engulfed in flames and was out. How u gonna respond an hour later? Where were the fire fighters? Where were the police and soldiers. I was even there. The qarax wasnt even meant for the players. It was meant for the event the hilibaano that were there. Kismayo people dad ma ahan. another man was begging the bystanders to help but only 3 survived as i heard with severe 1st degree burns.

FUXK AXMED MADOWE'S GOVT. and whoever supports it.
:kanyeshrug:
Theyre the real alshabaab. AUN to dhalinyarta hartida iyo wixi kale oo ciyaal calanly ahayeen. I knew some of them personally.

No man with a “Wife” or even present in kismayo would be here typing this bullshit up. We know you just some random basement Bon kid soothing to see these types of tragedies. What makes it worse is you made their deaths tribal. The war against Shabab is one and those who are happy of their attacks are the same as them. Stupid bastard

No man with a “Wife” or even present in kismayo would be here typing this bullshit up. We know you just some random basement Bon kid soothing to see these types of tragedies. What makes it worse is you made their deaths tribal. The war against Shabab is one and those who are happy of their attacks are the same as them. Stupid bastard
:mjlol: why u salty? Its the truth. What does jubbaland knw other than qabyaalad. Youre the enemy of progress and everyone knows it. Jubbaland iyo wixii taagerobo dhulka Allah lagoy. Axmed madoobe is your God. You knw what he was doing when the kids were burning beyond recognition?
Taking photos at the same location those kids were going.
Kismayo anagaa dagan doqon xun oo qurbaha ku nool muxuu kismayo iga sheegi.
Go drink urself to death cabtooy yaheed.
I'll piss on your grave. Boon kulahaa.
:francis:

:mjlol: why u salty? Its the truth. What does jubbaland knw other than qabyaalad. Youre the enemy of progress and everyone knows it. Jubbaland iyo wixii taagerobo dhulka Allah lagoy. Axmed madoobe is your God. You knw what he was doing when the kids were burning beyond recognition?
Taking photos at the same location those kids were going.
Kismayo anagaa dagan doqon xun oo qurbaha ku nool muxuu kismayo iga sheegi.
Go drink urself to death cabtooy yaheed.
I'll piss on your grave. Boon kulahaa.
:francis:

Weren’t you the same one that said in another thread you wouldn’t go near kismayo or ever visit it now you are saying you live there as a resident.

You seem to contradict your statements a lot for a Basement dwelling Boon. :wtfdis:
5AC3DF26-5533-4471-B0F5-7B2D0675E73A.jpeg

Weren’t you the same one that said in another thread you wouldn’t go near kismayo or ever visit it now you are saying you live there as a resident.

You seem to contradict your statements a lot for a Basement dwelling Boon. :wtfdis:View attachment 195536
:idontlike: beenta waa xaaran. Never said that.
Show me proof.
Warya @TekNiKo ogaden kaan saska idin ka qabo muxuu ahaa, thinking everyone that doesnt like their govt. to be marexaan.
@SPMLegend kismayo waa magaalo qadiimi eh, all of somaliweyn live there. Dummy.
:samwelcome:

Trending

Latest posts