Football legends take DNA tests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea he said Somali
:nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl:

@FUTURE2050

Now we know why the Brazilians admire the name Somali. They think it is like a modern day warrior. Coaches and sports psychologists use euphemism of past heroic figures to motivate their players and prepare them with a warrior mentality.

Should we tell them that this bravery has destroyed us and our country?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@FUTURE2050

Now we know why the Brazilians admire the name Somali. They think it is like a modern day warrior. Coaches and sports psychologists use euphemism of past heroic figures to motivate their players and prepare them with a warrior mentality.

I think we should, if I am not mistaken...there was a rebel movement named after Somalia in Ukraine (?) or something. I think after black hawk down and generally our fighting spirit, Somalis are associated with warrior like abilities :)

TooMacaan

VIP
:damedamn::jaynerd::jaynerd:

...Me thinks this is an advertisment plot by (((them))) to encourage/trick the mindless masses (futbol fanboiis) to enthusiastically submit their DNA, just like their pwecious futbol lwegends, so that the (((gov))) could have access to a wider pool of info, for when they decide to craft the ultimate bioweapon:ohdamn:... it's over for us:jcoleno::tocry::ohlord::mjcry:.

@TooMacaan

It’s another ploy fighting racism. John Barnes became Celtic, Irish and Welsh. Blacks have to become whites to fight racism. Whoever came up with that idea needs to drink some cool-aid.

@FUTURE2050

Skinny African looking South Americans are nicknamed Somalia.

I have no idea where you got that warrior theory from.

@Lukaku

My condolences Sxb, 4-0 from Everton?

Listen to Gilberto Silva at the 1:18 mark, does he mention Somali?
I am a neutral fan tbh. It was bad performance so I turned off the match after I got extremely bored.

He said Argentina, how did you misheard that lol?

There is also caption option available.

TooMacaan

VIP
@TooMacaan

Sxb, listen to video and check if Gilberto Silva at the 1:18 mark says, ‘let’s get Somali genes or not’?

@SOMALI GENERAL

We are tied two a piece and let @TooMacaan break the deadlock.
He deffo said "Somali genes":browtf:...this is further evidence that we are being targeted in this (((campaign))):damedamn::damedamn:, even if he did say "Argentines"..there is enough ambiguity in the way he (intentionally) pronounced it, ensuring that we can come to no other conclusion but to say that this is a subliminal message targeting Somalis to submit our DNA; BEWARE:damn::damn:!!

He deffo said "Somali genes":browtf:...this is further evidence that we are being targeted in this (((campaign))):damedamn::damedamn:, even if he did say "Argentines"..there is enough ambiguity in the way he (intentionally) pronounced it, ensuring that we can come to no other conclusion but to say that this is a subliminal message targeting Somalis to submit our DNA; BEWARE:damn::damn:!!

I am a neutral fan tbh. It was bad performance so I turned off the match after I got extremely bored.

He said Argentina, how did you misheard that lol?

There is also caption option available.

Wtf? Another draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.