Footage of the US soldier who set himself on fire outside Israel's embassy in DC in protest for Palestine has been released.

Tbh idk why any non-muslim would bother helping muslims/muslim causes. All you get in return is muslims complaining about you and calling you a kaffir
this isnt helping though lol. what does this do to benefit the people of palestine who are under fire? wouldnt it be better if he focused on aid to the area?

also ppl are constantly mentioning he may have been a kaafir and died as such cuz ppl are saying stuff like this

1709007982572.png

1709007995350.png

this isnt helping though lol. what does this do to benefit the people of palestine who are under fire? wouldnt it be better if he focused on aid to the area?

also ppl are constantly mentioning he may have been a kaafir and died as such cuz ppl are saying stuff like this

View attachment 318197
View attachment 318198
It’s not haram to pray for an ahlul kitab non-muslim, only for polytheists who have envy and enmity with Islam it is prohibited.

but allah knows best

Last edited:
Wow white American soldier dying for Palestine, Palestine has really gone mainstream I remember when zayn Malik tweeted free Palestine but then had to delete after 7 hours, even Rihanna tweeted that and she had to delete asap,

Wow white American soldier dying for Palestine, Palestine has really gone mainstream I remember when zayn Malik tweeted free Palestine but then had to delete after 7 hours, even Rihanna tweeted that and she had to delete asap,
Only 16 percent of Americans support the genocide.

The idiots on here forget the major PR dividends and how helpful this could be to the Palestinian cause. John Brown is a major historical figure in American history and this shames sahyunis and reminds them of a great hero.

It’s not haram to pray for an ahlul kitab non-muslim, only for polytheists who have envy and enmity with Islam it is prohibited.

but allah knows best

How does that what you sent in any way relate to this issue? to me its not apparent that the prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) prayed for that jewish man, nor was that jewish man dead as aaron bushnell is.

secondly, if the prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) did not ask mercy for jews who were alive as is seen in this hadith
1709017904004.png

how could it be then that we that we would be allowed to for someone who possibly died upon kufr? (not to say that jews who die upon judaism dont, they certainly die upon kufr too but i was specifically referring to bushnell)

the prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) wasnt even allowed to ask forgiveness for his own mother because from what i've seen from scholars it appears to be the case that she died upon kufr

1709018010236.png

I don't see the benefit of doing something like this; poor guy went out in the worst way
he clearly was alr suicidal. he held it together remarkably well i would have thought he would immediately started hysterically screaming and rolling but he stood there and kept saying free palestine.

Our enemies kill themselves kulaha. Ofcourse they'd be happy and amused. Gentile L. Even their Arab brothers wouldn't burn themselves for Palestine. Why is this white boy so concerned?
dawg noone goes from regular happy white guy to burning himself to death he probably was gonna drink clorox anyways until he had an idea

Yes this guy burned himself to death plus he was a kaafir who made a mockery of the Palestinian cause to get some attention
nah he didnt make a mockery. even tho this is completely unhinged he shocked the nation and got ppl talking more which is more than you'll ever do. ppl are gonna think about palestine more. when the israel embassy staff who are disconnected from the bloodshed go to work everyday this is gonna be on their minds. this is wild but damn u dont have to spit on him when he still pushed the envelope. go curse lebron james or an actual zionist asset not this poor guy.
hes was alr a kafir so this being haram is moot.

Who cares if a non Muslim helps or not no one needs there help reminds me of people getting excited over South Africa taking Israel to court for genocide what did people think was going to happen lol
When the Byzantines and the Sassanids were fighting the Rasul Allah pbuh and the Sahaba RA supported the Byzantines.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Well suicidal bombings originated from Hamas. He learned it from the Hamas teachings, and he improvised it by using fire

Djokovic

Somali Arab
nah he didnt make a mockery. even tho this is completely unhinged he shocked the nation and got ppl talking more which is more than you'll ever do. ppl are gonna think about palestine more. when the israel embassy staff who are disconnected from the bloodshed go to work everyday this is gonna be on their minds. this is wild but damn u dont have to spit on him when he still pushed the envelope. go curse lebron james or an actual zionist asset not this poor guy.
hes was alr a kafir so this being haram is moot.
If I was supporting gencoide a random schizo who set themselves on fire and died would not be on my mind

he most definitely suffered from some kind of mental illness. praising him could lead to other mentally ill people to commit suicide like this (in order to be praised and appreciated after death).

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
He is in the hellfire now what an idiot
You can't say that actually.

Its haram to speak on a specific case regardless of how bad the situation was if we weren't told about it.

So even though suicide leads to eternal hell and the guy was kafir, we still can't speak on his afterlife even though hellfire is highly likely.

he most definitely suffered from some kind of mental illness. praising him could lead to other mentally ill people to commit suicide like this (in order to be praised and appreciated after death).
Noone is saying praise him. But actively cursing him like this retard @Djokovic who named himself after a gaal tennis player who has no issues playing in israel is insane. There's a million ppl to curse before him. only cursing him bc he did a bad action with a good intent is insane.

Trending

Latest posts