Foot care (ladies only)

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Share your foot care regimen ladies #prettyfeet

My foot care includes;
-Weekly soak for 30mins like to soak from neck to toes with magnesium salts sometime sea salts. Afterwards, I scrub with pumice stone vigorously (gentle scrub on feet and ankles) and apply thick lotion or Vaseline all over my feet.
- everynight I like to scrub with pumice stone on my back of feet after I wash my body. Apply castor oil or Vaseline all over my feet including back of feet after the shower.
-once a month pedicure, I like how nail technician cuts my toe nails and do nail maintaince. I usually get pedicure on time of the month so I can get my nail painted.
-every time I do wudu, I always apply lotion on my feet and heels. I don’t want feet and heels to be ashy at home or when I’m outside wearing open shoes
Lastly, I always carry palmers travel size lotion with me, I have one in my handbag, gym bag also one in the car. Always like to touch up my feet and heels.
1B8330DD-BD3D-4DC6-B3CC-69EC750EA8F5.jpeg

The key to have a pretty feet is to wear correct and comfortable shoes. Don’t wear shoes that is too small and uncomfortable. For instance, when wearing shoes are too small usually end up with corns and discoloured on toes. I cringed whenever see girls who wear clear heels and their poor toes are suffering and you could see the moist fog :vqbuyv0:

Honourable mentions:
upload_2019-8-5_16-6-29.jpeg

My mother uses this cerave foot cream and help got rid of cracked and dry heels. She also uses on her elbows and knees.
upload_2019-8-5_16-8-24.jpeg

This foot peel is pricey but it’s worth. After the peeling, it makes the feet look like baby’s feet. No lies!!

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-5_16-21-6.jpeg
    upload_2019-8-5_16-21-6.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 146
Share your foot care regimen ladies #prettyfeet

My foot care includes;
-Weekly soak for 30mins like to soak from neck to toes with magnesium salts sometime sea salts. Afterwards, I scrub with pumice stone vigorously (gentle scrub on feet and ankles) and apply thick lotion or Vaseline all over my feet.
- everynight I like to scrub with pumice stone on my back of feet after I wash my body. Apply castor oil or Vaseline all over my feet including back of feet after the shower.
-once a month pedicure, I like how nail technician cuts my toe nails and do nail maintaince. I usually get pedicure on time of the month so I can get my nail painted.
-every time I do wudu, I always apply lotion on my feet and heels. I don’t want feet and heels to be ashy at home or when I’m outside wearing open shoes
Lastly, I always carry palmers travel size lotion with me, I have one in my handbag, gym bag also one in the car. Always like to touch up my feet and heels.View attachment 76736
The key to have a pretty feet is to wear correct and comfortable shoes. Don’t wear shoes that is too small and uncomfortable. For instance, when wearing shoes are too small usually end up with corns and discoloured on toes. I cringed whenever see girls who wear clear heels and their poor toes are suffering and you could see the moist fog :vqbuyv0:

Honourable mentions:
View attachment 76737
My mother uses this cerave foot cream and help got rid of cracked and dry heels. She also uses on her elbows and knees.
View attachment 76739
This foot peel is pricey but it’s worth. After the peeling, it makes the feet look like baby’s feet. No lies!!
Very informative. I just cut my own toe nails, file them myself, polish them clear, lotion them up and keep it moving. Simple!

VixR

Veritas
It’s an all-body product, but I recently discovered these:
91zEaac4rvL._SL1500_.jpg

It’s for showers, and they’re amazing. You’ll need a record small amount of body wash liquid/soap, bc it’ll make anything suds like wild, and it’s very exfoliating. It came 3 in a pack and I gave the other two to the folks. You’ll throw out your loofa.

For my feet: I shower at night. I use a pumice stone in the shower for my soles maybe once a week, the lotion/oil & sock method overnight, and then I paint my nails and toenails in the morning.

Trending