Foolish's funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcessFame

True Villain
It's really chilling wallahi. You can die at any given moment. Let us all live lives where we won't fear death inshallah.

AUN.

Why are our young faraxs dropping like flies in Canada?
This is a disgrace, i hope they catch the killer so we get these uskaag of the streets
Sadly, this is another incident that shows that the Canadian diaspora is probably the worst.

AUN

These Asian mosques must be making a lot of money from the somalis getting killed in canada

That's a Somali mosque.

Why are our young faraxs dropping like flies in Canada?
This is a disgrace, i hope they catch the killer so we get these uskaag of the streets
Sadly, this is another incident that shows that the Canadian diaspora is probably the worst.

AUN

It's a laundry list of reasons why they're dropping, but Somalis have a no snitching rule and people protect the killer sadly like sending them off to Somalia......

That sheikh said it the best, we always go to these funerals but never learn from them.....

AUN to all the brothers.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
True somalia is full of murders from the west that hide out for a couple years then go back to the west after the heats died down

99% of the Somali community does not snitch.( Madoow culture acquisition) I know for a fact those fuckers among the crowd know who killed this kid. Pretending to pay their respect to the fallen gang member.

Status
Not open for further replies.