Food production in somalia

Royalflush

novacane
My dad recently returned from somalia and he told me a shocking story. In fertile Somali lands the local farmers would plant a grain for example maize and they could harvest it 3 times a year according to the seasons right.
Then the world food programme brought free grain and foods to somalia along with their aid package, effectively putting Somali farmers out of business.

after a while the wfp would go to the farmers with the same gm food grain and tell them to plant it as there would be no more free food. After they planted the seed they could only harvest it once a year as it uses up all the nutrients in the soil. So all the organic food production has been replaced by inferior grains and food.

wallahi the most corrupt in somalia are these aid companies and world bank, imf etc they’re khaimiim that need to be stopped

I remember one user mentioned something similar two years ago. He claimed they spread foreign crops with invasive species that destroyed a lot of the yield potential in Somalia. It seems like he was right.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Yea we need a strong leader who will put the foot down.
They want us to be dependent and fractured forever.
xasid bastards.

Trending