Food Agencies to buy from our Farmers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia has the microeconomics to generate its macroeconomics, not only can Somalia feed itself but it can generate a substantial amount of exports to boost its revenue.

We have the agricultural potential to become self sufficient. We need investments that will develop drip irrigation systems in order to increase our crop yield.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
mansha Allah almost thought somalis lost they damiir but looks like we still dealing with geeljire.

:yacadiim:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nice one, I used to criticize this a-lot and suspected the food agencies were buying from American farmers in order to make money of our hunger and this gave me the feeling America or the west in general wasn't genuine about Somalia becoming a peaceful place due to conflict of interests with their farmers making money of our misery. Those Food agencies would go to American farmers for their rice bags it would always say Made in America, so I thought how can we ask America to be genuine about our peace when their farmers are making money of our hunger? You see the conflict of interest brothers?

We need to also develop our own medicine manufacturing sector and stop going overseas for these products which is another conflict of interest because the nations you buy your medicine from will want to ensure your not healthy because that's the business model for the pharmaceutical manufactureres, they need sick people and without sick people they can't sell medicines. Please check where our medicines are made and look at their policy towards our nation and find out if their is a conflict of interest and if we should be dealing with them politically. It's ok to buy from outside as long as you separate your politics from them also as this will cause a huge conflict of interest.

If we want to have ties with UAE business wise go ahead Somaliyay but cut our political ties and have them not involved too much in our nation because politics and business mixing isn't a good outcome it can lead to people taking care of their business interests and ignoring your social well being or political safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending