Followed

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I finished uni and was heading home when I got off my stop a man started to verbally abuse me , this man was in the same bus as me, and he was telling me to take my hijab off it’s not needed here, why do I wear it ? And all this nonsense. A white lady asked me if I was ok ( she was in the same bus as me) she further on told me this guy has been following me from uni which is half an hour away, she proceeds to ask me if I need a ride home, her car is parked not far at this point I found it weird how she knew he was following me the whole time? She was in the bus too. I clicked and told myself these two were working together possibly are human traffickers , I politely rejected her offer and told her my house is near.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Wow..why do you always experince horrible things? You really can’t catch a break, can you? pshh. Sorry to hear that abaayo. It’s 2021, you could have reported him for harassment. I’m glad you're smart enough to catch on beforehand tho

Mozart

You need people like me
Smart move. The woman that was killed last week in London was lured into the man's car as well. You generally shouldn't accept a lift from anyone, irregardless of gender.

Wow..why do you always experince horrible things? You really can’t catch a break, can you? pshh. Sorry to hear that abaayo. It’s 2021, you could have reported him for harassment. I’m glad you're smart enough to catch on beforehand tho
Harassment is hard to prove in her scenario. Definitely did the right thing turning down the white lady though. Don’t trust anyone out there

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I don’t really experience much bad things tbh, but it’s becoming common since lockdown

Last edited:

Trending