Follow your dreams! make it reality! you can do it!

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
My younger brother dreams of playing in the NBA one day he's the best basketball player i know, i see him working very hard at it and i know one day his hard work will all pay off and he'll get drafted he's already the best player at his school :it0tdo8: never let anybody discourage you in following your dream if you can believe you can achieve:it0tdo8:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Im going to gamble my life savings on the knicks winning the ring and if they don't i'm gonna pop 5 percs and throw myself out a 14 story building headfirst to assure my death.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Im going to gamble my life savings on the knicks winning the ring and if they don't i'm gonna pop 5 percs and throw myself out a 14 story building headfirst to assure my death.
no! please dont! your life is precious please dont throw it away! :it0tdo8:

My younger brother dreams of playing in the NBA one day he's the best basketball player i know, i see him working very hard at it and i know one day his hard work will all pay off and he'll get drafted he's already the best player at his school :it0tdo8: never let anybody discourage you in following your dream if you can believe you can achieve:it0tdo8:
Mashallah!! ❤️

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

Just give me those life savings and go ahead and pop those percs because the Knicks aren’t going to win as long as Dolan is the owner :chrisfreshhah:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
It’d be nice to have a Somali NBA star :diddyass: I wish your bro the best of luck
i

Just give me those life savings and go ahead and pop those percs because the Knicks aren’t going to win as long as Dolan is the owner :chrisfreshhah:
Elfrid Payton Julius Randle and RJ barret is a lethal trio that will 3peat mark my words :damedamn:
no! please dont! your life is precious please dont throw it away! :it0tdo8:
Sxb I'm gonna win the bet theres only a 1% chance the knicks get knocked out :childplease:

Trending

Latest posts