Follow this wadani account

In other words, he is advocating for the pursuance of narcissistic egotism whilst pushing against societal association along clan alignment, yet wishes to promote the formation of familial affiliation, which is one and the same. Quite the illogical contortion, no? If someone could disentangle, and make sense of it.

'This fixation on clan over genuine personal or family connections to a place is a distortion of our past and hinders our nation's path forward'.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In other words, he is advocating for the pursuance of narcissistic egotism whilst pushing against societal association along clan alignment, yet wishes to promote the formation of familial affiliation, which is one and the same. Quite the illogical contortion, no? If someone could disentangle, and make sense of it.

'This fixation on clan over genuine personal or family connections to a place is a distortion of our past and hinders our nation's path forward'.

Your one of my fav posters always providing high quality posts. Your profile pic is scary as it reminds me the world is entering AI age, forget the industrial and mechanised age or information age.

We missed two great human advancement eras, if this social loss continues go piles up over time we could be seen as the new aborigines(who missed 60000 years of human advancement due to isolation) and a far more advanced AI western and far eastern society may encounter us and declare we are an old homo sapien species that devolved. It's scary what can happen to societies who stop moving forward, aborigines proved its never a good thing to remain stuck in time.

There is a nuance that want over ur head, its as if u cherry picked wat u could form an argument with.. family affiliation and clan alignment are not the same whatsoever and if u tried to understand the first point of the full statement u would comprehend this. "advocating for regional claims based on clan affiliations" is wat clan alignment means

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is a nuance that want over ur head, its as if u cherry picked wat u could form an argument with.. family affiliation and clan alignment are not the same whatsoever and if u tried to understand the first point of the full statement u would comprehend this. "advocating for regional claims based on clan affiliations" is wat clan alignment means

I think it's best we separate our eggs cause i sure as hell don't trust you because I don't see any evidence in your region moving forward.

The nation had a civil war for 34 years and its best we separate and divorce then promote an unworkable union.

Your one of my fav posters always providing high quality posts. Your profile pic is scary as it reminds me the world is entering AI age, forget the industrial and mechanised age or information age.

We missed two great human advancement eras, if this social loss continues go piles up over time we could be seen as the new aborigines(who missed 60000 years of human advancement due to isolation) and a far more advanced AI western and far eastern society may encounter us and declare we are an old homo sapien species that devolved. It's scary what can happen to societies who stop moving forward, aborigines proved its never a good thing to remain stuck in time.
Oh it is all AI driven inanity, for I know nigh to nought about any.

There is a nuance that want over ur head,
Possibly, but
its as if u cherry picked wat u could form an argument with.. family affiliation and clan alignment are not the same whatsoever and if u tried to understand the first point of the full statement u would comprehend this. "advocating for regional claims based on clan affiliations" is wat clan alignment means
Let me offer further fodder for yer foraging faddy faculties, but at first, let us reflect upon the maturation of the natural order: wo(man) => family => clique => clan => tribe => society => nation (ummmah), and if one retraces it backwards, one comes to the realisation there can be no ummah sans wo(man), thus clans being critical constituent ( elemental ingredient) to the constitution of a nation ( the ultimate destination). The former is prerequisite for the configuration of the latter.

Let us try it in a more mature language: qoys (ankle) => ardaa (soleus) => jees (fibula) => laf (tibia)=> jilib (patella) => beel (vertebrae) => qabaa'il (constituents) => qaran (constitution giving rise to the attainment of the desired organisation of a State).

Mistake not qabaliyah (3asabiyah) for qabaa'il, for the two are neither synonymous nor similar, albeit the former flows from the latter in light of its being abused. As a simple creature amongst apostles circuitous in the sophistic orbit of the al Mutakabbir, not an intrinsic property of the mere mortals, even if they fancy themselves as all the omniscient, albeit ought to be gorged of the most basic, us finite, elemental morphologenic beings differ in approach, and in acceptance of humility, for we know not of the known unknown, let alone the unknown known.

Addendum:
In Islam, by design populus are organised by tribes and communities to arrive at a natural form of cohesion,order, and distinction.
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا ۚ إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ
(13) O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

Further, linguistically, family and clan are of the same, perhaps not is scale, bu the same, where:
a) family: a group of people, related to each other incl. a mother, father, and their offspring.​
b) clan: a group of families, who originally came from a family of the same, sharing similar origin.​

How could then one desire the former with fervour, yet denounce the latter with venom when one simply plucking at the wrong end of the proverbial stick?

Unlike us mere mortals, the enlightened cliques, an irony in and of itself, who shall argue against the sanctity of the family nucleus, yet instead would favour its lack thereof: check slums in inner cities, where the desired object is to experiment with, administer, regulate, and manipulate lost souls in society at liberty. I shall pause there, as my engine used up all its allocated steam for the day.

Last edited:
Oh it is all AI driven inanity, for I know nigh to nought about any.

Possibly, but

Let me offer further fodder for yer foraging faddy faculties, but at first, let us reflect upon the maturation of the natural order: wo(man) => family => clique => clan => tribe => society => nation (ummmah), and if one retraces it backwards, one comes to the realisation there can be no ummah sans wo(man), thus clans being critical constituent ( elemental ingredient) to the constitution of a nation ( the ultimate destination). The former is prerequisite for the configuration of the latter.

Let us try it in a more mature language: qoys (ankle) => ardaa (soleus) => jees (fibula) => laf (tibia)=> jilib (patella) => beel (vertebrae) => qabaa'il (constituents) => qaran (constitution giving rise to the attainment of the desired organisation of a State).

Mistake not qabaliyah (3asabiyah) for qabaa'il, for the two are neither synonymous nor similar, albeit the former flows from the latter in light of its being abused. As a simple creature amongst apostles circuitous in the sophistic orbit of the al Mutakabbir, not an intrinsic property of the mere mortals, even if they fancy themselves as all the omniscient, albeit ought to be gorged of the most basic, us finite, elemental morphologenic beings differ in approach, and in acceptance of humility, for we know not of the known unknown, let alone the unknown known.

Addendum:
In Islam, by design populus are organised by tribes and communities to arrive at a natural form of cohesion,order, and distinction.
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا ۚ إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ
(13) O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

Further, linguistically, family and clan are of the same, perhaps not is scale, bu the same, where:
a) family: a group of people, related to each other incl. a mother, father, and their offspring.​
b) clan: a group of families, who originally came from a family of the same, sharing similar origin.​

How could then one desire the former with fervour, yet denounce the latter with venom when one simply plucking at the wrong end of the proverbial stick?

Unlike us mere mortals, the enlightened cliques, an irony in and of itself, who shall argue against the sanctity of the family nucleus, yet instead would favour its lack thereof: check slums in inner cities, where the desired object is to experiment with, administer, regulate, and manipulate lost souls in society at liberty. I shall pause there, as my engine used up all its allocated steam for the day.
U are literally yapping

Trending

Latest posts