FOLKS! let’s be realistic, at this point Somalia must apply with the WWF (animal org) as animal conservation area

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I believe it’s time we apply for a nation of animals we should receive protection like the gorillas up on the hills of Rwanda. The world would love us like that. They’ll study us to figure out “the world’s first human like formerly labeled humans”. National Geographic would commit 5 hours documentary on us. Let’s accept the inevitable. We are, were, will be savages.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It actually doesn't take tha long to build a railway overground. With the oil drilling due to start soon and debt relief giving us access to development funds, we can literally start building basi infrastructure.

We just need good leadership and only time will tell.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It actually doesn't take tha long to build a railway overground. With the oil drilling due to start soon and debt relief giving us access to development funds, we can literally start building basi infrastructure.

We just need good leadership and only time will tell.

:camby::camby:I don’t dwell in hope but rather reality.

You’ve heard from me, Somalia will return to normalcy in 2046

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Pakistan has been mostly as peace for over 80 years so you can't really compare them to Somalia. You cant expect much from the current western backed government either. Once all foreign troops (except turkey) leave Somalia and we have a real government we will experience prosperity.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Pakistan has been mostly as peace for over 80 years so you can't really compare them to Somalia. You cant expect much from the current western backed government either. Once all foreign troops (except turkey) leave Somalia and we have a real government we will experience prosperity.

Pakistan is only 12 years older than us :drakewtf:

You do realize how far in the abyss of human development we currently are. Compare to others we are in the 13th century.

What’s incredible is that each time I go back home people are oblivious to the dire conditions of their basic infrastructure. There’s no public works. No roads. No regulations. No building codes. No inspections. It is truly a wild wild jungle living.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Pakistan is only 12 years older than us :drakewtf:

You do realize how far in the abyss of human development we currently are. Compare to others we are in the 13th century.

What’s incredible is that each time I go back home people are oblivious to the dire conditions of their basic infrastructure. There’s no public works. No roads. No regulations. No building codes. No inspections. It is truly a wild wild jungle living.

You ignored what I said. Has Pakistan experienced a major civil war within the last 80 years? No, of course they will be more developed. All the problems we have originate from the broken system we have coupled with foreign meddling. If we get rid of foreigners and corruption there go 90% of our problems. Qabiilism is something that can be deal with with economic growth.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You ignored what I said. Has Pakistan experienced a major civil war within the last 80 years? No, of course they will be more developed. All the problems we have originate from the broken system we have coupled with foreign meddling. If we get rid of foreigners and corruption there go 90% of our problems. Qabiilism is something that can be deal with with economic growth.

Look at my title.

Go apply with WWF, they’ll give you grazing land.