FOLKS! Health minister of Somalia looks like a lady denied her welfare check. Let’s recommend a game plan for Covid19 Sspot

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ladies and gentlemen.

I’ve decided that, we, Somalispot folks, should combine our educated brains to help out the god forsaken “health ministry” of Somalia with our own urgent recommendations. (The head of the ministry looks like she just walked into Mogadishu from her nomadic life).

I’ll start with my own recommendations;

Block all entrances and exit of Mogadishu

Lockdown the whole city. No non-essential loves open.

Create cooked food locations out in the open for every district of the capital. Just cook beans with vegetables. There are people who can starve if a lockdown is announced without feeding them. Deliver the food house by house by volunteers.

Whoever tests positive immediately remove that person and hold them in a compound. Turn LIDO beach into a makeshift concentration camp to hold the positives.

Call for a shoot to kill if anyone who comes out of their home except for emergencies. They must call a phone number to state their reasons. They must have a written paper with a secret number provided by the person on the phone.

Broadcast on tv of continues news items showing people gasping for air in Italy. Repeat it again and again.

Keep the curfew on for 6 weeks.

Theres a health ministry in somalia:ohreally:
i thought it was a guy with maraq and a burning rod ready to put circles on your body

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Show us a picture atleast, we don't know who you're talking about. Come on menace.

Trending