Fobs will immigrate to Serbia next

Why??, these Serbians and Balkans in general are racist and islamicphobic asf

Have some dignity and stay in your shithole instead of a slav shithole

Xoxoxo

VIP
Why??, these Serbians and Balkans in general are racist and islamicphobic asf

Have some dignity and stay in your shithole instead of a slav shithole
Balkan’s are Muslims but those living in Bosnia, Macadonia, Croatia and Albania etc are extremely racist

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Balkan’s are Muslims but those living in Bosnia, Macadonia, Croatia and Albania etc are extremely racist

No.

E6WRCELXMAYT6aS

Somalis are truly everywhere, I even have relatives who currently live and work in Bulgaria of all places. They truly do not care if a country is "racist" or not.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalis are truly everywhere, I even have relatives who currently live and work in Bulgaria of all places. They truly do not care if a country is "racist" or not.
as long as you’re not getting lynched on the streets and constantly being harassed it’s more livable than Somalia lmao.

"Fobs immigrate to Serbia next". Now let me tell you, fobs are already there. Upon my visit to the Serbian capitol Beograd, I met to Somali cats. Now whats going in Serbia of all places you wondering. An influx of tahriibs entered in 2015, 95% left to the west shortly after (as Serbia was a transit land) and the rest are still there. Some have made them theyr maine hub and wifed up Serbian women, some are in "Kaam" waiting for their look alike passport so they can enter the Anglo countries where theyr families reside.

These 2 cats I met in a cafe had interesting stories. One was 40+ faraax from Sweden, the other one was straight from the motherland. I asked the old fella whats ur profession, he said "import export". I bursted out laughing, and he later on told me what i was suspecting; He was a muqalis. For those of you who dont know, its the middle man whos job is to provide refugees fake passports. Man was there making it rain in the clubs, cafes and everywhere. I befriended them shortly after since they were cool people. They showed me all the hidden gems of Belgrade in a hospital somali fashion, paying for everything etc.

Serbia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Albania, Croatia ive been to all of them countries. and to you young lots its not anything of what you think. Theres plenty somalis in Serbia, even one guy I met works in the kaam (asylum) and is a "Turjumow" (translator), he speaks fluently Serbo-croat and helps the refugees there. Some muqalisiin have even opened up Western Unions there, and are making bank.

The balkan region is indeed interesting in a sense, Anglo countries most of us in here reside in will teach us / boast about how much racists there are there, when in fact the most racism ive ever dealt with comes from the anglosphere. Ive followed the user @Molotoff, and I think he Co-sign this. Kako si brate, Moltof?

Theres a huge muslim population in Serbia particularly, In the city of Novi Pazar. Theres lotso muslims in Beograd too, and me and my friends went to mosques there. They dont get harassed like in the anglosphere, and from my observations muslims and orthodox serbs live in harmony and peace.

Ive also been to Montenegro, did you know theres 125 000 muslims there?

For you young lot, I advice all of you to travel and dont feed in to the BS on internet. The real world is much more different than what we get fed from media.

Dude let’s be rationalise, I know that you love your people but you can’t tell me that Macedonians, Croatians and Albanians aren’t ignorant and racist? I also want to add Serbians along the list too
Why so ignorant, have you been to these countries. Ill never forget about my 2 trips to Croatia. They show you massive love, specially the Dalmatian region (southern part). Im gonna stress this until its a dead horse. You young lots here need to travel, your somalinimo will be appreciatede outside the anglosphere. You will experience your true value.

Molotoff im afraid your words will fall on deaf ears. This studie showes clearly Serbia, Bosnia etc is the least racist among them all. Im a living testimony. Go out and travel. Btw Bosnia was amazing, I spent a great deal of time by the lake "Vrbas", meditating, reflecting and just vibing with my Bosnian friend. We went to Ferhadija Mosque in Banja Luka. I was amazed at how much love they showed me. The Cevapis from this area is my favourite

Last edited:
Edit: I think the reason people have these preconceived notions stems from lack of imagination. We’ve been mass fed propaganda for years on who to hate and who hates us. when you hop on that plane, and reach your finale destination, you realize we’ve all been duped.

To the youngins: Go travel

Trending

Latest posts