FOBs Are Intolerable

I made some FOB friends but then promptly put them on block after seeing all this shit. @Reiko all your horror stories were right. I think these people are hopeless---and these were educated FOBs too

• Bad smell from lack of deodorant
  • Speaking way too loudly in restaurants
  • Speaking way too loud generally
  • Strange behaviors in public—sitting butt flat on the pavement next to a fire hydrant, talking to random people
  • Sexually harassing women
  • Laughing at disabled people
  • Wildly unrealistic goals and ambitions that they get upset if you give them a reality check
  • A "shared" mentality....with your resources, constantly needs help or favors

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Maybe they didn’t want you around spreading your atheism so they purposely didn’t wear deodorant, it looks like it worked. Good job fobs :westbrookswag:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I made some FOB friends but then promptly put them on block after seeing all this shit. @Reiko all your horror stories were right. I think these people are hopeless---and these were educated FOBs too

• Bad smell from lack of deodorant
  • Speaking way too loudly in restaurants
  • Speaking way too loud generally
  • Strange behaviors in public—sitting butt flat on the pavement next to a fire hydrant, talking to random people
  • Sexually harassing women
  • Laughing at disabled people
  • Wildly unrealistic goals and ambitions that they get upset if you give them a reality check
  • A "shared" mentality....with your resources, constantly needs help or favors

But yet u welcome their sexual needs. hypocrite

5560.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
Wildly unrealistic goals and ambitions that they get upset if you give them a reality check?
No such thing as unrealistic goals in my book

Isn’t the ”non FOBS” who accepted to be called Abdi by Arabs.
Abdi means Slave in Arabic and arabs call western ciyaal-somali that. a FOB would never accept that.
And these ciyaal told everybody that Somalis love Banana. And they dont get offended when white supremist tell them -go and eat banana-. f**** qasaaaro.

Trending

Latest posts