FOBS all over the world placing too much hope on Somalia game tonight. BIG LOSS coming up ..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
From what’ve I watched the last time, the Somalia team has no defense at all.

Prediction;

Somalia 0

Zimbabwe 3

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somalia will win 3-0. We gonna kill them on the counter.

You do realize that Zimbabwe called upon their international players.

Earlier they send their division 2 players because they were playing a truly failed state

You do realize that Zimbabwe called upon their international players.

Earlier they send their division 2 players because they were playing a truly failed state

We know you are with zimbabwe. Who are your people playing? The match is in less than 1 hour.

Doesn't matter.

Somalia has tasted victory and now we know there are more possibilities. Our hunger for another victory will lead us to glory, whether it's this game or the games to come.

That useless, clannist Government should use the millions they are stealing to build a state of the art stadium and hire the best trainers, dieticians, doctors to build an enviable team.

Somali players have proven skill, stamina and strength. We just need to get organised.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Doesn't matter.

Somalia has tasted victory and now we know there are more possibilities. Our hunger for another victory will lead us to glory, whether it's this game or the games to come.

That useless, clannist Government should use the millions they are stealing to build a state of the art stadium and hire the best trainers, dieticians, doctors to build an enviable team.

Somali players have proven skill, stamina and strength. We just need to get organised.

These players are from the diaspora and are doing this for this one occasion. They do not intend be surrogate mothers moving forward. It’s one moment kind of thing.

For the past 10 years Somalia has been using Malaria survivors to play against nations that had structure. You had Somalian players that were on a diet of Pasta and Suugo :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Just to showcase the idiocy of the Somali nation you see here a 57 year old ayeeyo as the country’s MINISTER OF YOUTH AND SPORT :draketf::drakewtf::dwill::holeup::jaynerd::kanyehmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm:

These boys not getting paid nothing right now, even Ghana pays there players signing bonus. Somali big politics should give them salary. #showmethemoney #paythemboys

Btw bet365 gives you 23 times your money for somalia win. This tells you on paper zimbabwe is still seen as way way way better team

If we actually do qualify for the World Cup, I don’t want to see Ronaldo face us in the group stage. He would make a record for goal scored in 1 match. Neymar and Brazil would toy with us and Messi would abuse our centre backs.

Too many wrong things can happen and we might be the worst team ever assembled for a World Cup. Maybe it’s better for us to die painlessly now instead of being embarrassed on the world stage.

:bell:

If we actually do qualify for the World Cup, I don’t want to see Ronaldo face us in the group stage. He would make a record for goal scored in 1 match. Neymar and Brazil would toy with us and Messi would abuse our centre backs.

Too many wrong things can happen and we might be the worst team ever assembled for a World Cup. Maybe it’s better for us to die painlessly now instead of being embarrassed on the world stage.

:bell:
Both us and zimbabwe has 0% to qualify or even get to group stages of qualification stage. I just think winning 1 game is first step. Obviously they will get destroyed today. But they still made history winning 1 game

Both us and zimbabwe has 0% to qualify or even get to group stages of qualification stage. I just think winning 1 game is first step. Obviously they will get destroyed today. But they still made history winning 1 game
I thought all Somalia had to do was beat Zimbabwe to enter the World Cup LoL

Why the hell then did social media boost this? :drakewtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I thought all Somalia had to do was beat Zimbabwe to enter the World Cup LoL

Why the hell then did social media boost this? :drakewtf:

Somalia’s false pride strikes again.

I mediocre game is what they gassed up

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How did Somalia score a single goal

They can’t even advance the ball. So chaotic. What a bizarre game. Zimbabwe coming very close to scoring in so many chances. They’re bound to score

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Where is Somaliland?:jcoleno:

Honestly Somalia will lose this game. Zimbabwe plays way too strong.

Somehow i wait for a miracle just like in the last game