Fobish Africans(west and central Africans mainly) vs 2nd generation born and raised Africans behaviour in the west

I don't mean to use the term fob as it implies migrants who are unable to understand or integrate into a different society or the country that they have recently moved to. But generally speaking first generation African migrants in the west behave in a totally civilized manner to their counterparts who were born and raised in the west, even with their strong African accents their ability to speak the English language is beyond amazing, they are generally more laid back and easy to get along with. They understand the concept of hard work even if they are working low level jobs like being an Uber driver or doing security. The vast majority of them account for the high tier positions that are held by African minorities in the west, many of them, I have found to be working as doctors or bankers, some even run their own businesses but overall they are willing to achieve success in whatever job they are doing.

On the other hand, the second generation born Africans are extremely ghetto, and many of them speak in Patois or Ebonics as if they never grew up in a western country. They tend to be louder and more aggressive. Most of them end up in gangs and try to mimic the African American ghetto culture.

A disclaimer: I am mainly referring to those Africans who come from western and central African nations.

Last edited:
No wonder your personal opinions are garbage @Nomoregames2019.

You're a FOB :heh:

false

Last edited:
I don't mean to use the term fob as it implies migrants who are unable to understand or integrate into a different society or the country that they have recently moved to. But generally speaking first generation African migrants in the west behave in a totally civilized manner to their counterparts who were born and raised in the west, even with their strong African accents their ability to speak the English language is beyond amazing, they are generally more laid back and easy to get along with. They understand the concept of hard work even if they are working low level jobs like being an Uber driver or doing security. The vast majority of them account for the high tier positions that are held by African minorities in the west, many of them, I have found to be working as doctors or bankers, some even run their own businesses but overall they are willing to achieve success in whatever job they are doing.

On the other hand, the second generation born Africans are extremely ghetto, and many of them speak in Patois or Ebonics as if they never grew up in a western country. They tend to be louder and more aggressive. Most of them end up in gangs and try to mimic the African American ghetto culture.

A disclaimer: I am mainly referring to those Africans who come from western and central African nations.
I'm not fob but you're right even the young fobs I have come across are hard workers

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
This is the problem, youths listen to cancerous thug rap produced by some bum living in america which glorifies drugs, fornication, crime and just being a general dead weight to society.

They think because they are black then they fit in with the already established Jamaican and other west African wannabe criminals. This is why people should beat their kids, I know some Congolese families and their kids are well behaved because the parents know how to discipline them.

Trending

Latest posts