FOB Xalimo arrives in right-wing Hungary. Sheds her clothes, religion and releases documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I don’t know how Muslims are in Europe but 99% of Muslims that are in the US are well behaved. Sex trafficking and terrrorism are the more serious things Somalis are involved in doing where I live.

US Muslims are bit better educated due to selection mechanisms (the distance, visa barriers etc) while the Muslims in Europe mostly came in either as descendants of low-skilled guest workers or as refugees. They don't integrate as well as US Muslims do. This is why Europeans complain a lot more about Muslims than Americans do.

US Muslims are bit better educated due to selection mechanisms (the distance, visa barriers etc) while the Muslims in Europe mostly came in either as descendants of low-skilled guest workers or as refugees. They don't integrate as well as US Muslims do. This is why Europeans complain a lot more about Muslims than Americans do.
Plus ten million compared to 34 or 50 million in europe is much more different situation

Yeah Muslims here are religious but not super religious. ALMOST everyone I went to school with has a college degree. Isn’t there a lot of sex trafficking in Europe?

Viktor Orban did nothing wrong.

GettyImages-811667252.jpg

hungary-770x510.png
George Soros is the GOAT.

Apollo

VIP
Yeah Muslims here are religious but not super religious. ALMOST everyone I went to school with has a college degree. Isn’t there a lot of sex trafficking in Europe?

About the later part, it's not that big of an issue. Not on the radar of most Europeans.

About the later part, it's not that big of an issue. Not on the radar of most Europeans.
Oh. I thought that was Somalis were associated with in Europe. Whenever you see Somalis on the news it’s either child sex trafficking or terrorism. The sex traffickers that I know have for some reason good reputations. Like no criminal record and nobody, especially the police suspect them. They smile in their pics.

Apollo

VIP
Oh. I thought that was Somalis were associated with in Europe. Whenever you see Somalis on the news it’s either child sex trafficking or terrorism. The sex traffickers that I know have for some reason good reputations. Like no criminal record and nobody, especially the police suspect them. They smile in their pics.

That grooming gang stuff is highly exaggerated, it happens rarely and when it does it gets hyped by the rightwing media. What is more problematic with Muslim Europeans is their lack of integration when it comes to basic things (secluding themselves, high unemployment rates, not seeing themselves as locals and with their hearts and minds still focussed on their old countries).

That grooming gang stuff is highly exaggerated, it happens rarely and when it does it gets hyped by the rightwing media. What is more problematic with Muslim Europeans is their lack of integration when it comes to basic things (secluding themselves, high unemployment rates, not seeing themselves as locals and with their hearts and minds still in the old countries).
Oh I have cousins in UK and Germany. They’re like really well integrated. I Facebook friended one of my DNA relatives on AncestryDNA and he said the Somalis in London are highly involved in crime.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
That grooming gang stuff is highly exaggerated, it happens rarely and when it does it gets hyped by the rightwing media. What is more problematic with Muslim Europeans is their lack of integration when it comes to basic things (secluding themselves, high unemployment rates, not seeing themselves as locals and with their hearts and minds still focussed on their old countries).

That stuff is most definitely exaggerated. I heard that there was a sex grooming incident in Britain a while back but it was done by whites so it got barely any media coverage.

That stuff is most definitely exaggerated. I heard that there was a sex grooming incident in Britain a while back but it was done by whites so it got barely any media coverage.
I wish I was exaggerating. The only shocking thing about the situation I know is that it’s done by people I hate but they also haven’t been caught yet.

I blame wahabi salafis for this destroyed Islam so much people don't want it

Definitely. Wahabis and their unnecessarily strict, violent and oppressive interpretation of Islam has led to probably what is the largest exodus of Islam by Muslims in our history. The Deen is supposed to be forgiving, kind and merciful yet these murderous fanatics have turned our beloved religion into some sort of twisted mafia, where it’s either their way or the highway.

Definitely. Wahabis and their unnecessarily strict, violent and oppressive interpretation of Islam has led to probably what is the largest exodus of Islam by Muslims in our history. The Deen is supposed to be forgiving, kind and merciful yet these murderous fanatics have turned our beloved religion into some sort of twisted mafia, where it’s either their way or the highway.
Whats unnecessarily strict in their beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.