FOB Xalimo arrives in right-wing Hungary. Sheds her clothes, religion and releases documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

upload_2019-4-25_20-12-8.png

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I blame wahabi salafis for this destroyed Islam so much people don't want it
And water is wet.

A2kybi2.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To be fair, I get what he's saying. The Salafi movement has made people become more devout but it has also created more apostates who outright reject islam. I think overall its a plus rather than a minus that we are shedding the weak links.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
In those pictures, she looks really manly/androgynous, while in the video she looks more like a normal woman, :lol:.

The modeling industry has a weird fetish for unnatural-looking women that they're willing to photoshop skinny women to make them look even skinnier.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
To be fair, I get what he's saying. The Salafi movement has made people become more devout but it has also created more apostates who outright reject islam. I think overall its a plus rather than a minus that we are shedding the weak links.

Lol, the people I see shedding Islam because of the Salafi movement are the ones who usually had virtually no imaan to begin with. :francis: Sad but it's true.

If you disagree with any elements being practiced by Salafi Islam because you believe true Islam does not coordinate with that, then opinionate yourself like a true believer. However, if your reaction is to leave the diin outright, then I'm sorry to say but you were a weak human to begin with.

What's your take on Eastern Europe? Do you think their objection to multiculturalism will be a pro or con for them in the long term?
Only time will tell I think.Thank god I live in the US. What are you’re views on multiculturalism? Also what’s your background? Not trying to question your qualifications.

This is a step up from the alshabab representation we've been getting recently. As much as the hardline religious folks dislike it, media that portrays Somalis in a diverse, sympathetic and humanised light will ultimately be beneficial to our community. All anyone associates us with these days is terrorism.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Only time will tell I think.Thank god I live in the US. What are you’re views on multiculturalism? Also what’s your background? Not trying to question your qualifications.

America has low Muslim populations (compared to Europe). In the US the migration issue is more of a racial thing against Hispanics and successful Hindu South Asians and Atheist/Buddhist East Asians that are coming in. While in Europe it is a covert cold war between Westerners vs Muslims (a more explosive situation).

America has low Muslim populations (compared to Europe). In the US the migration issue is more of a racial thing against Hispanics and successful Hindu South Asians and Atheist/Buddhist East Asians that are coming in. While in Europe it is a covert cold war between Westerners vs Muslims (a more explosive situation).
I don’t know how Muslims are in Europe but 99% of Muslims that are in the US are well behaved. Sex trafficking and terrrorism are the more serious things Somalis are involved in doing where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts