fob XALIIMO flips her car at an angle you’ll never believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
xaliimo fobs outa be banned for life from driving

They are clear and present danger to the general public.

How on earth did she end up in there

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Xaliimo fobs are clear and present danger on the American roads.

Just 2 years ago, in Ohio, a xaliimo just like this one veered off the road and crashed into an infant. Killing the infant on the spot. The infant was in their front yard. She’s been sentenced to 4 years. She actually was test driving that car from the dealership. She had no real license. She even got a cop in trouble who let her go when she did the most unthinkable thing ever. She was on the freeway and passed her exit. What does she do? She stopped and tried to back drive :snoop::ohlord::ohlord:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Xaliimo fobs are clear and present danger on the American roads.

Just 2 years ago, in Ohio, a xaliimo just like this one veered off the road and crashed into an infant. Killing the infant on the spot. The infant was in their front yard. She’s been sentenced to 4 years. She actually was test driving that car from the dealership. She had no real license. She even got a cop in trouble who let her go when she did the most unthinkable thing ever. She was on the freeway and passed her exit. What does she do? She stopped and tried to back drive :snoop::ohlord::ohlord:

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Akhi & Uukhtii, i cannot laugh at her too much. I too am a horrible driver and remember doing the same thing in the high way when i missed my exit. (it was early in the morning tho, virtually no cars visible) That is when i was flight 13 lol but today i just exit to the next exit and swirl back around provided i know what direction am heading lol

but that crack me up walaahi lool reminded me of memories,

i have to confess something tho, my driving is still very retarded, i always pray for my victims first. on the road when i enter the universe driving, then i pray for myself second.

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Last edited:

halwa

✨🌙
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Akhi & Uukhtii, i cannot laugh at her too much. I too am a horrible driver and remember doing the same thing in the high way when i missed my exit. (it was early in the morning tho, virtually no cars visible) That is when i was flight 13 lol but today i just exit to the next exit and swirl back around provided i know what direction am heading lol

but that crack me up walaahi lool reminded me of memories,

i have to confess something tho, my driving is still very retarded, i always pray for my victims first. on the road when i enter the universe driving, then i pray for myself second.

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

giphy.gif

She should be having babies as her so called lame ass hubby should be getting the groceries

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Who's the old guy narrating? He sounds like he has a mouthful of khat :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending