FOB males are so delusional but they got so much confidence its almost hilarious at the same time

Once in a while, you'll jump into these illegal male refugees who come from third world shitholes like Iraq, or Eritrea and were the lucky ones to escape and make it to Europe but even after having such a torrid experience migrating to one of these Western European countries. They still somehow have a heap of confidence despite having no qualifications, no knowledge of their host country's language, and they're usually short and ugly.

I met this 5'4'' Eritrean guy called Hamza in a club once, he was one of these recent migrants who managed to escape from Eritrea because they have this state forced military enlistment that goes on forever and if you try to escape from it you will get shot. He told me his story about how he had to walk from Greece to Germany, then he got on a back of a truck to France, lived out there in camps and then managed to make it to the UK and was given asylum.

Anyways to the story, this guy was approaching women out of his league all night and was getting nowhere. Not even a dance or a kiss, he told me comes to this club every weekend and I asked him how many women has he picked up from this same club, and he told me ''zero'' but he still acted like it was no big deal that he was getting rejected every weekend by different women in this same club.

I remember seeing a few Arab refugees approaching high school girls on a high street during the day, they just kept on approaching and of course, the girls got scared and ran away. The police were eventually called on them. What amazed me, about these guys is that they didn't have a single care in the world if they were being rejected or that someone would have punched them in the face for being pedos.

Last edited:
Once in a while, you'll jump into these illegal male refugees who come from third world shitholes like Iraq, or Eritrea and were the lucky ones to escape and make it to Europe but even after having such a torrid experience migrating to one of these Western European countries. They still somehow have a heap of confidence despite having no qualifications, no knowledge of their host country's language, and they're usually short and ugly.

I met this 5'4'' Eritrean guy called Hamza in a club once, he was one of these recent migrants who managed to escape from Eritrea because they have this state forced military enlistment that goes on forever and if you try to escape from it you will get shot. He told me his story about how he had to walk from Greece to Germany, then he got on a back of a truck to France, lived out there in camps and then managed to make it to the UK and was given asylum.

Anyways to the story, this guy was approaching women out of his league all night and was getting nowhere. Not even a dance or a kiss, he told me comes to this club every weekend and I asked him how many women has he picked up from this same club, and he told me ''zero'' but he still acted like it was no big deal that he was getting rejected every weekend by different women in this same club.

I remember seeing a few Arab refugees approaching high school girls on a high street during the day, they just kept on approaching and of course, the girls got scared and ran away. The police were eventually called on them. What amazed me, about these guys is that they didn't have a single care in the world if they were being rejected or that someone would have punched them in the face for being pedos.
So Eritrean Muslim refugees go clubbing now?

Sometimes it falls flat, but I've also seen FOBS really endear themselves to girls with their overt confidence and weirdness. Some girls are into "different." I never look down on anybody trying to do their thing as long as its not harming me.

So what is wrong with that?

I've seen plenty of pretty blonde married to African or Arab fobs some they've even sponsored after meeting online.

Somali people act like fob is some diseases you can't recover from.

People can learn a language adapt to new culture and can change their status dramatically.

( )
:whew::rejoice:

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
was with a somali FOB once, older in his late 30s, dude was so confident, he would go and directly do direct day game with halimos in shopping malls in london,

girls deep down love it, the way i do it, i learned from them, once when i was 14 working for my abti, outside the shop i saw an arab i think he was Algerian or Moroccan, he saw this sexy latino looking with short skirt, nice ass, he was riding a bike he was one of our regular cusotmers in the shop, i walked behind him to see his tactics, he was so cool, so confident, he stopped her, talk for 15 or 20 minutes and got her number, she was laughing, giggling,

afterwards i knew his name, i approached him and said hey bro, teach me, i want to learn,

we walked around the shopping mall for some time, he explained and taught me,

i used my face to land girls in school and college and uni, but by around 20/21 i was teaching guys,

i would take the least confident asian friends and turned them into super confident dudes who would approach girls in shopping malls,

they would watch me hit shopping centres, approach the hot cshier chicks, get number and even listen as i speak to her first time picking up girls,

i was also part of london lair website, a dude would post i need a wing man on saturday in london etc, i may join him, we would do 20-40 direct day game approaches a day, we had lots of practice, in coffee shops, shopping centres, inside shops etc, on the street, if anyone chickened out he would lose £10, so it was a fun bet,

on average a week i might collect 3-5 numbers, it was a numbers game,

every watched the movie Hitch with will smith? it was inspired by david wygant a canadian, i learned from his books and david X, the granddady of picking up girls in the 60s/70s, i read their books, lectures, listen to their radio,

i would date 3-4 girls at once during my late teens till late 20s, i would walk into a restaurant with friend/s and leave with the waiters number,

i was king of a direct game, i got educated, david deangleo, i bult my inner game first then outer game, i would approach and take action, i would bet myself,

i took weak guys and turned them into super dudes picking up the most hottest girls, on the street, direct

on the train, cofee shops, shopping malls,

i got so arrogant and cocky i would walk up to girls in restaurant, and say " hey can i ask a personal questions, if she says yes, i would ask if she is single, if she says yes i would say write your number" i would never ask her name or say he is hot etc, then as i am about to leave i would say what you doing on this day blah blah, then i would ask the name,

she would pick up the call after 48 houirs when i call and she would complain how i never said she is hot or blah blah,

man wanted to always be my wing man, guys loved chilling out with me,

i enjoyed my youth, my time,

all thnaks to FOB somali and algerian dude and some harcore action fro london lair where we hit on girls 2040 times a day around London,

man i loved collecting 4-6 numbers each week and claling them all on a friday to arrnage for dates,

i would drive from my town i was sent to work out of london and just on a weekend stay at moms house and go on multiple dates, non of them knew,

then on sunday night i would go back to my house,

i would pick up any race, as long as she was pretty,

i got so used to picking u girls, rejection did not phase me, never got a rude response, i would make it direct, honest, and casual ad be honest about what i want,

she shaved her pussy, legs, make up, do you not think she wants attention,?

i would get school girls hitting on me,

it was my dress, in fact i would tell Freinds not to join me if they were trainers

always tie less suit, black shoes, hair slick back, simple perfume, and a very clean car,

at uni i would be very direct to girls , no BS, no friendship,

oh the number of girls who would call or text me at uni as i did my first degree then masters then PHD, they would call me and say hey teeeri come to my house for "dinner", french, german, italins, spanish, americans,

i actually had a situation where i was dreading girls would ask me to come home with them, i did not want to commit zina, just wanted to date,

but you reach a point with female, the less desperate you are, the more they want you, and to become less desperate have as many female replacements as you can, its not cheating if they do not ask or know about other chicks,

Teeri's tip tops for young brothers who wish to earn picking up girls:

1:take action, in coffee shops, shops, malls, the more awkward the more confidence you will built,

2: be direct and up front, say you find her attractive, do NOT be friends, or beat around the bush, tell her you want to lick her poon poon, doing or say this will help yuo figure out if she is a or a wifey type, better to know sooner than later,

3: be aggressive, touch her, trease her, cress her on dates, do not be a gentleman, they like arse holes, be obnoxious, but in a cute funny way, not a super rude way, make fun of her and yuor self,

4.make the 1st to 3 rd date simple, cofee, or if your cheap some grapes in the park, buy some cheap ass grapes, go to park,-perfect for summer or hot days, play with her, touch her

5.try to kiss her on first date, be sexual, never ever be in friend zone mentally, tell her you have a boner, she drives You crazy

6.be naughty, never ever be nice, be a cocky funny arse hole, not a super rude arse hole,

7.use the Pull-Push method,

i once asked a german girl in my uni class if she ever had a black Gus, she laughed so hard, and gave me her number and said i am free on Friday night at 10:30 pm, call me, in fact she called me first, around 9:30, i do not condone zina, keep it halal, but be silly, playful, make fun of her, be a little rude and naughty, touch her breasts and lips and say you so want to lick and kiss them, deep down she wants a rude arse hole, specially nice if she has daddy issues

go out and pick up girls, in every place, the cashier girl, the hot chick on the bus,

and for god's sake get a car, i got mine when i was 19, do not date chicks with a bus, ish, get a girl dude, and do not tell her when you meet for first date, let her see the car, do not mention it, let her come by bus, and go back by bus/train, show her yuor car on like 3/4th date,

at uni i was drenched in hot chicks, somali, french, spanish, german, pakistani, girls must chase you,

lastly, never commit till she asks/begs, she must ask, and when you commit, date other chicks till you marry,

oh man, i miss my youth, i would do anything to go back 10 years when i was 22, with a car, 3/4 dates a week, constantly picking up numbers, uni, 2 jobs, always dressed so well,

in uni i had somali girls hovering around me like vultures,

why?

bloody dress to embress always, always ins mart casual, no trainers, always a suit with no tie, 2 or 3 buttons opened short, lose weight and if you have been given by God dashing handsome Ogaden physique like i was, well then even better,

good luck boys,

:whew::rejoice:

GOceg0U.gif

Trending

Latest posts